Hello

by Angharad 40 Replies latest jw friends

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

A villa in Spain did you say? Oh....Amazon voucher....oh, well, that's pretty similar

Love Amazon....it's my second home on the web....after this DB, of course.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Kristan, I just wondered why many of your early posts have been edited to a .
    Any particular reason?

• lauralisa
    lauralisa

A big warm hello to you Angharad...

Better keep your mailbox locked.... with all the mail Simon gets I bet people are going to start going to you to try and "influence" him. And now we know you have a "chocolate" weakness..... and even tho jw's aren't programmed with virgin Mary intercessory options, it's in human celllular memory... it could be way too tempting....

I'll fix you up with a "chocolate pound of the month" club if you get Simon to show me how to download a pic from an iMac using IE....

LMAO @ waiting...

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Hello Angharad,

It's great to see you here...or anywhere, for that matter!

Actually one of my New Year's resolutions is to 'post more on Simon's forum.' I've even written a list of possible topics to submit. :) (I haven't figured out the smiley faces as yet.

Thanks to you and Simon for the forum, and Happy Holidays to all.

• Kristen
    Kristen
    Kristan, I just wondered why many of your early posts have been edited to a . Any particular reason

ballistic,
    I was using invisible ink back then. Sure makes me mysterious, don't it!

Angharad,
    Welcome! (hope it sticks THIS time!)

Kristen

free to be me

• ballistic
    ballistic

thanks kristen, sorry to those others who I confused by bringing a very old post to the top.
    but, you still didn't answer my question?
    hmmmmmm, very mysterious.

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Angharad,
    Welcome to the board! But we already know each other, eh? I figured you didn't post because that man of your's was hogging the computer.
    I am trying not to picture Simon in silk undies! LOL. Way to much information!
    Hope everyone gets to know just how lovely you are.
    Loved the part about you two meeting at a D.C. You two must be one of the successful JW marriages!!
    Hugs,
    TW

• ballistic
    ballistic

doh!

• Angharad
    Angharad

Wow this is an old one, I only just realized it come back upto the top, I've not been on the forum much in the last few days, to busy with kids and got a horrible cold.

Thanks for all your kind words!

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Well I, for one, am glad this thread came bttt, so I could---

WELCOME you to the board.

(((((Simon and Mrs. Simon)))))

I mean---Angharad!!!!!

BITE ME, WATCHTOWER!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit