Hello

by Angharad 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Angharad
    Angharad

Hi all, thought it was about time I started posting as I have been lurking for so long.

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Hello to you, Ang... nice to have you on board.

-Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it-

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

The more the merrier (such a lame cliche) but welcome.

Path

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Ang,

Well, glad you finally put your keyboard to work!

welcome.

Hey Path!

Avoid cliche's like the plague.
    To answer your lameness as posted above.

waiting

Edited by - waiting on 11 August 2000 8:2:47

• Seven
    Seven

Welcome Angharad. I've heard that name before-Drachenwald? Welsh, I think. Anyhow. Nice to meet you.

• Dubby
    Dubby

Hi, Angharad, I'm pleased to make your aquaintance.

"Enjoy God's creation, ride a dirt bike!"

• Angharad
    Angharad

Wow Seven, someone who has heard of my name people just usually say uhh, I am from Wales but since I got married I live in Manchester

Where abouts in America are you from.

• Seven
    Seven

Angharad, A friend of mine is involved with a Society for Creative Anachoronism here in the USA.
    I look at all the pictures and scrapbooks she has collected and I recognized your name from one of them. It was from the Kingdom of Drachenwald. They really go to very elaborate measures to dress up in period costumes, have festivals which are really something to see. They have jousts, music and it's just awesome. I went with them to one of these functions to take pictures. I purchased a "real dragon's tooth," quite the conversation piece, but I have no idea what animal it came from-looks so real. I can't say where in the USA I'm from but I live in the Eastern part of the country. If you've lurked here
    from the beginning then you know all about most of us. I can't help but think Simon is collecting
    material for a book he must be writing. Well he's got an interesting assortment of characters to work with. lol. It's nice to have you posting here.7

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Angharad,

Once again I'm the last one to welcome you to the board.

All right, I'll admit it.....I spent most of my online time surfing for hostas.....so now you know.

• Simon
    Simon

Me? Write a book? Seven, you must be kidding. I'm no good on the creative story writing. I've done a few poems in my time but my stories are just dire so I've decided to spare humanity from them.
    You are right thought, we do have a rather mixed assortment don't we? Seems to work well though!
    I'm not going to 'welcome Angharad to the board' because I speak to her every day anyway...she is my wife after all
    She's new(ish) to the Internet (apart from Amazon) so go easy on her...oh, and if she tells you all anything about me I'll just deny it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit