"Crisis of Conscience" text available on the Internet?

by AlmostAtheist 31 Replies latest jw friends

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

I'm not cheap, I'm not trying to scam Ray's estate out of $15, I just want to download the book to my Palm so I can read it when I get a chance. I'd grab it from the library, but it's not the sort of coffee-table book I need lying around the house at this point in my life!

Thanks for any links!

• Valis
    Valis

I don't think there is. I've checked before and at commentary press...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• doogie
    doogie

you can get one chapter online somewhere (i think its the chapter on blood and blood fractions). i can't remember where...try google.

i looked for it online because i am cheap and i have been known to scam estates on occasion.

• ballistic
    ballistic
    I just want to download the book to my Palm so I can read it when I get a chance.

I can't stand reading "on-line" books and don't know anyone who does actually like it. I don't think paper books will ever die. I still print emails and read them on paper. Just use your imagination and find somewhere to hide the book.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

I found chapter 1:

http://www.commentarypress.com/eng-crisis-ch1.html

I prefer reading on my Palm since I can carry several 'books' with me and read whichever one I want, whenever I want. I still read paper books, but I prefer the Palm. Mostly I use Plucker to retrieve and read stuff. A little flaky but it mostly gets the job done.

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Hey I know the feeling as I had to sneak around to read Ray's book. I think everyone appreciates the situation you are in and also not wanting to steal money from Ray either.

How about buying the book and hiding it at the library? You could put it next to "The Canterbury Tales" or anything else by Chaucer and it will be perfectly safe.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Check your PM

wanna

• VM44
    VM44

I found CoC online once, but it was an older edition. Each chapter was a separate pdf file.

--VM44

• jaredg
    jaredg

oh please share the link.....i bought a copy of CofC but i would like to have an electronic version

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I just got mine rebound with the cover from the NWT. My wife thinks i've had a change in heart!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit