Norwegian Lesbians and Sodomites - Let God Deal With Them?

by hillary_step 14 Replies latest jw friends

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Gumby,

It has been said that the majority of JW's on the planet at this moment has only been in the Organisation for 10 years or less. 10 years in the 0rganisation tells one very little of the Organisations previous beliefs on countless matters. If Jehovah's Witnesses today knew of the beliefs and teaching once taught by the Organisation and the negative turmoil it caused in thousands of peoples lives....they would be shocked.

To true. Even when I was a JW, it was clear to me that most JW's were totally ignorant of their own history, and generally ignorant of many of their own doctrines. It has become a sort of Social Club for those that do not want to die.

Dave,

I got real tired of the "new light" flip flop by the cult leaders in regard to personal sexual activities between married couples. I remember showing something to my wife at the time, from one of the watchtowers and she got so mad she threw the family book at me "literally threw it.'

lol...It would be ironic if your wife had blinded you with the book 'Making Your Family Life Happy'. An experience that would never make the WT, but I understand that the WTS does publish a Braille issue.

Best regards - HS

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Chris,

I do not want some religious people with a God-complex to stick their nose in my family's business ever again.

Here! Here!

HS

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

HS:
    If my memory serves me correctly, this WT was published at a time in the pre-judicial committee era when they didn't have the same judicial procedures as we have today. If that's so, it might explain why they published a "leave it to Jehovah" response.

Cheers, Ozzie

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Ozzie,

If my memory serves me correctly, this WT was published at a time in the pre-judicial committee era when they didn't have the same judicial procedures as we have today. If that's so, it might explain why they published a "leave it to Jehovah" response.

Yes, that is right. Judicial Committees started in the early 60's if I remember correctly. I believe that Jehovah exercised his foresite ( he can do this if he chooses ) and introduced the judicial committee arrangement in time for the 'hippy' era, just before the World was due to end...again. For Armaggedon, turn left at aisle 1975.

Best regards -

• kilroy2
    kilroy2

I have no problem with women being with other women, as long as I can watch, lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit