Do you scream at your tv?

by kls 38 Replies latest jw friends

• senselessly sane
    senselessly sane

I've been known to talk to the tv, though rarely when watching sports. Sometimes I really get into horror and suspense thought, and feel the need to "warn" the characters.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Yes, I yell at the TV. I yell at commercials I hate. I yell at David Suzuki when he blames the Judeo-Christian ethic for the destruction of our environment. And I yell at stupid drivers as long as they can't hear me. And senselessly sane, I also yell at actors to get out of harm's way. A connoisseur of plot lines, I spoil the endings of all sorts of sitcoms, movies, and adventure shows. I predict who done it and who will die before the movie is done. My honey asks me what get out of ruining the ending for him.

I even laugh out loud at some of the funny stuff said here.

My favorite commercial of all time is the kid facing down Goliath (cancer) out on the wide barren field. He is joined by hundreds more, all survivors, all determined.

• gumby
    gumby
    Yes, I yell at the TV. I yell at commercials I hate. I yell at David Suzuki when he blames the Judeo-Christian ethic for the destruction of our environment. And I yell at stupid drivers as long as they can't hear me.

I told ya she was a hatchet murderer!

Gumby

• jgnat
    jgnat

Gumby! Now you having me LOL at work! That won't do.

• gumby
    gumby
    Gumby! Now you having me LOL at work! That won't do.

Now EVERYONES gonna know yer insane dammit! Gumby

• kls
    kls

Jgnat alas Gumby is right . I fear you have won the screaming lunatic award on this one.

• Sassy
    Sassy

do I scream at my tv during a football game? oh hell yeah.. used to drive my son crazy..

how else would they know it was time for an interception?

• micheal
    micheal

No, but I yell at my monitor when I read stupid questions like this one.

• kls
    kls

Then Micheal , don't read them . You do have a choice.

• micheal
    micheal

Just joking around kls, really.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit