How bitter are you?

by Joker10 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

I am an exjw watchtower holocaust survivor and cult buster.

I could be in the Bahamas snorkeling for what i $pend on various operations.

I don't wanna go to Disneyland either.

I derive pleasure form rubbing their supremacist jdub noses in it.

I am in their face in cyberspace

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

I am bitter about not spending parts of four days a week at the kingdom hall, most of it suffering by having to sit through the excruciating torture of poorly prepared speeches given by unethusiastic people to a zombied out audience that is mainly there to avoid the guilt of missing a meeting.

Yep, I chuckle all the time about how bitter I am.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Salt here

• Golf
    Golf

Great replies Odrade and Country Girl !!!!!

Guest 77

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

How many people even know the correct definition of the word Bitter? : marked by intensity or severity: a : accompanied by severe pain or suffering <a bitter death> b : being relentlessly determined : VEHEMENT <a bitter partisan> c : exhibiting intense animosity <bitter enemies> d (1) : harshly reproachful <bitter complaints> (2) : marked by cynicism and rancor <bitter contempt> Vehement Pronunciation: -m&nt
    Function: adjective
    Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French, from Latin vehement-, vehemens, vement-, vemens
    : marked by forceful energy : POWERFUL <a vehement wind>: as a : intensely emotional : IMPASSIONED, FERVID <vehement patriotism> b (1) : deeply felt <a vehement suspicion> (2) : forcibly expressed <vehement denunciations>
    - ve·he·ment·ly adverb Some people obviously throw the word around without a clue as to it's meaning. They toss it carelessly in an effort to insult or inflame the other person into an argument.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Gypsy,

It also has other valid meanings apart from the ones which you highlighted, ones which Joker10 was obviously alluding to :

c : exhibiting intense animosity <bitter enemies> d (1) : harshly reproachful <bitter complaints> (2) : marked by cynicism and rancor <bitter contempt>

Best regards - HS

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

*holds arms out wide* This bitter.

• jgnat
    jgnat

In my experience, bitter people feel trapped, and have lost control of their destiny. They blame others for their fate. I resolved a long time ago, if I were unhappy, I would move on. Life is too short. No bitterness here.

Some of the most bitter people I have ever met, besides civil servants, are Jehovah's Witness women.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Oh Sixy, you really do luvs me!!!
    ~runs with arms outstretched~...

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

JOKER I WENT TO A WEDDING, ABOUT 12 DAYS AGO.

THERE WERE A FEW JW'S THERE AND ABOUT TWICE AS MUCH NON AND EX JW'S. IN THE WEDDING PARTY

THE JW'S ALL WALKED AROUND WITH LONG FACES AND BITTER EXPRESSIONS ON THEIR FACES. THEY REFUSED TO SPEAK TO A FEW AND GATHERED IN THEIR OWN LITTLE CLIQUE.

ALL THE OTHERS, (THERE WERE AROUND 45 PEOPLE IN ALL) WERE HAVING A FINE TIME. NO ONE WAS DRUNK OR SPACED OUT ON DRUGS. I MET SOME PEOPLE I DIDN'T KNOW FROM BEFORE AND THEY TREATED ME AND MY WIFE AS IF WE WERE THEIR BEST OF FRIENDS.

EVERY ONE WAS DRESSED MODESTLY AND THE MINISTER GAVE A FINE BIBLICAL MARRIAGE. GOING THROUGH THE THINGS THAT MAKE FOR A GOOD AND HONEST MARRIAGE.

EVERYONE WAS HAPPY FOR THE BRIDE AND GROOM AND EVERYONE ELSE.

ONLY THE JW'S LOOKED AND ACTED BITTER AND UNSOCIABLE.

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GET OUT OF THAT MESS JOKER?

I FOR ONE WOULD LIKE TO HELP YOU.

Outoftheorg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit