Saturday morning house to house not good enought anymore!

by XQsThaiPoes 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

>Now we're working to infiltrate Germany.

On my mark, Andy. :-)

• Epsilon
    Epsilon

Different languages? No house to house? If the WTS told all their loyal drones to begin the next crusade, well, I think that insinuating themselves into places where we can't hide from them would be a rather good start, lol.

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Jehovah's Witnesses don't proselyte they metastasize Family Road Trip Adventures in the field service CARRYING ON IN THE CAR-GROUP; Sexual harassment,sanctified by'sacred service'.OR call it Consecrated gossip.

The elder known as the "stupid" elder,(Jeffery Damher look alike),( but don't forget,he's still 'appointed by the Holy spirit') Asked me;..." Have YOU BEEN OUT WITH THE SISTERS YET"???

Hmmmmm,I wonder what that's suppose to mean??? Actually,my first take was that it's a sexual connotation of some sort.....

I should have known something was up when getting out to the parking lot the 'sisters' where perched and hovered, like birds of prey.

The first thing they let me know,is," sisters rule, brothers drool ".This is followed up by,'the sister who acts like a teenager;.[man eater slut] Letting me know she is XXXXXX so, I can calculate when her 'horny' day will be. Jehovah's Witnesses don't proselytize they metastasize! Listen up!..If your a 'pioneer sister'(missionary)

You are not Mother Teresa. You are TYPHOID MARY!! Dramatic Death Oh,and the ass-'' whole'' 'brothers' their jealous cause i'am out with the 'sisters'.
  • candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

more and more to me the publications are as hard to read as a legal brief.

the publications are cold, the people are cold. and i really feel for the older ones (like my parents) who really believe in God and have lived good christian lives and the religion is changing so much its unrecognizable as the religion they followed. being elderly they cant go out in service anymore, so therefore even though they attend as many meetings as health allows they are considred inactive and get absolutely NO attention from the elders.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit