Saturday morning house to house not good enought anymore!

by XQsThaiPoes 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• dh
    dh

hmm, now this thread has been an interesting read...

Now we are not suppossed to give talks or presentations that are bad news or "negative". We are suppossed to bring "the kingdom hope".

'supposed to'

all they bring is bad news, and all they print is bad news.

• avengers
    avengers
    Lately I have been feeling like "apostates" are running the watchtower.

You didn't know did you?

The top of the WT has been infiltrated by some "mad dog" apostates.
    Now we're working to infiltrate Germany. We have the perfect man for that.
    Why do you think we're having these so called apostofests,
    to drink beer and have fun? No way!
    These apostofests are in reality conspiracies to infiltrate the WTBTS.
    So listening to your posts, it's working.
    There are several conspiracy meetings to be held this fall
    so don't be surprised if your cong will change after this season.
    If there are any WT lurkers here, I'd check out these fests if I were you.
    I'll tell you it will be worth your while. You will see the evil conspiring ways
    of how the "mad dogs apostates" are working together in a carefully organized way
    to infiltrate and overthrow the WT. Don't let the talk about beer drinking,
    alcohol abuse fool you. It's only a coverup for their real work.
    Do not under estimate these "mad dogs"

lmfho,,,Andy

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Their general spin is that h2h is ineffective

I knew this many years ago and preferred informal witnessing. Of course I was looked on as weak because I didn't go door to door as much. I say to the WTBTS, "Duh!"

Flyin'

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Maybe it's finally dawning on their thick heads that those statistics which they hold so dear are worthless and mostly made up numbers.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

xq,s...obvious question...why do you bother going if you hate it so much?if its for Family,that is such a cop out!

• dh
    dh
    if its for Family,that is such a cop out!

xq knows it's bullshit, he's just comfortable with the jw lifestyle. i think it's not so much a cop out as he's comfortable with doing it his way, like we are with doing it ours. time will tell.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

XQ, aren't you still a minor? Don't you still live at home? Once you are older and once you leave what will you do then?

Flyin'

• Farkel
    Farkel

: They critisized us for going house to house implying that it was cheating the system and just a way to get FS hours with out talking to people. Now they want JWs to do mostly bus and business witnesses in the afternoon during weekdays. "It is more fufilling to reach people than to just count time" Their general spin is that h2h is ineffective, and so is speaking english. Not they want us to learn a foriegn laguage so we can bother people at work, or trying to get to work.

"Cheating" WHAT system? You mean the system THEY created? Once again the WTS is blaming its own members for obeying religious orders the WTS has enforced for most of a century.

What a bunch of transparent hypocritcal and tyrannical assholes they are.

Farkel

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Hobbies were always evil and taking up your valuable time. Now they want your hobby to be learning a foreign language!

No wonder my congragation stays the same numbers (foreign lang) for every one that leaves, we have an american bethellite

trying to learn our language!

Baptisms this year: 0 in Circuit Assemblt, 1 in District Assembly, x? in Special Assembly?

• SAHS
    SAHS

? XQsThaiPoes ?:

Now we are not suppossed to give talks or presentations that are bad news or "negative".

No. We?re just supposed to stick to the ?good news? that over 6 billion people are going to be destroyed, minus the 6 million or so members of the Watch Tower publishing corporation in New York.

?SAHS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit