Directions to Beth Shan

by Farkel 18 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Anybody have the 9 digit zip code?

No, but you can get it with the street Armin Way and this: 92108.

Unless you are a lazy ass, that is.

Farkel

• Farkel
    Farkel

Here is a shot from terraserver. Compare it with the 1945 photo. There are definitely properties on the latest aerial over the old bomb shelter and where Beth Shan was shown in the 1945 photo

alt

Farkel

• why144000
    why144000

Farkel

• why144000
    why144000

I sent you a follow up email. The address for Beth Shan is Cnr LeBarron and avion way. I have found my pictures, will scan them and put them up soon. A couple of the pictures were taken in the underground shelter.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

interesting thread

info for Farkel

• Sybarite
    Sybarite

I know this is an old post. Interesting to see, with the advances in technology, you can google the address from the Montezuma/Fairmont intersection and then zoom in on the satellite view for an idea of just what an up-scale neighborhood this is.

• startingover
    startingover

I was looking on Google Earth to find Beth Sarim and Beth Shan. Since there is an address for Beth Sarim it's fairly easy to find. But I haven't seen an addess Beth Shan. The image below is definitely Beth Shan, you an tell by the unique shape of the building. As was said, it's on the corner of Le Barron and Avion Way, a name that makes sense as it used to be a landing strip as you can see in the 1945 photo.

• startingover
    startingover

Here's another view of the poperty.

• startingover
    startingover

One more showing where the two Beth's are in compaison to each other.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit