A rock and a hard place!

by neverthere 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

http://www.settlement.org/sys/link_redirect.asp?doc_id=1001248

neverthere... didn't know if you already checked this out, but I thought I would post it for you anyway...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• neverthere
    neverthere

Thanks for the link Valis, I will definetly read it.

Diana

• Valis
    Valis

grrrr....that stupid link isn't doing what I want it to..

Child Care

The Ministry of Children and Youth Services provides funding for child care services directed to Ontario Works participants and other low income families with young children.

The ministry sets standards and licenses child care programs and agencies.

Funding supports fee subsidies, wage subsidies, special needs resourcing and resource centres.

Fee subsidies provide financial assistance towards the cost of licensed child care for parents who are "persons in need" (determined by a needs test), and for parents of children with special needs.

Wage subsidies enhance the salaries and benefits of staff employed in licensed child care centres, private home day care agencies, resource centres and agencies that provide supports to children with special needs. They also increase payments made to home child care providers.

Special needs resourcing provides staff, equipment, supplies or services to support children with special needs in integrated child care settings.

In addition, the government provides funding for a Child Care Supplement for Working Families and a Workplace Child Care Tax Credit.

The Ontario Child Care Supplement for Working Families supports low and modest income parents who are working, studying or training and have children under age seven, as well as working families with one stay-at-home parent.

The Workplace Child Care Tax Credit supports businesses that invest in building or renovating licensed child care facilities, either on-site or in the broader community, for children of working parents. It is available to incorporated and unincorporated businesses other than those in the business of providing child care.

For More Information
    More information about child care in your community is available from:
    • the Ontario Early Years Centres;
    • local municipalities;
    • local offices of the Ministry of Children and Youth Services;
    • the yellow pages of the telephone directory under Child Care or Day Care;
    • newspaper advertisements, bulletin boards;
    • community information centres, child care resource centres, libraries, churches;
    • the human resources department at work; and
    • friends, neighbours, relatives or co-workers.
    For more information on subsidies to cover child care costs, contact your local municipality:
  • jgnat
    jgnat

Women's Franchise Network

http://www.franchisewoman.com/

• rekless
    rekless

Look at this as an opportunity...if you can afford it start yourown child care service. Get all your license or try baby siitng for a couple of kids.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit