apology

by SM62 16 Replies latest jw friends

• SM62
    SM62

I think I went in chat last night (I may be mistaken) and I can't remember what I said. If I offended anyone, I apologise. I hade one wine too many because a dear friend has cancer at the age of 25 - she has a 3 year old a an 18 month old - ain't life a bitch. Thye have given her 3 months.

Sorry if I offended anyone - I'm all cried out.

Thinking of you too - Dansk - you hang on in there babe!

SM

• Freedom Fighter
    Freedom Fighter

Hiya SM

Sorry to hear about your friend - don't worry, I certainly never noticed anything in chat.

{{{{HUGS}}}}

for you and your friend and the kids.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

You never said anything while I was in there, though I left before you did.

If it's any consolation, I said I heard lightening, before I left.
    I felt kinda silly making that faux pas, but was in a rush to get offline before my modem got spiked.

• Freedom Fighter
    Freedom Fighter

Lol LT!

I knew what you meant! Those peat fumes sure are powerful.

SM - as I said before - {{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}

FF

• SM62
    SM62

Thanks guys,

Nothing worse than saying something stupid.

All I say lately is stupid stuff- hubby hates me for if

smx

• Freedom Fighter
    Freedom Fighter

SM -

Considering the emotional distress you are clearly under at the moment, it's totally understandable. Only someone with a brick for a heart would judge and condemn.

FF

• Mulan
    Mulan

I wasn't in chat, but I think you were entitled to drink a little too much. That is just awful. I sincerely feel for you, having lost my cousin and best friend to breast cancer three years ago.

• SM62
    SM62

Man, FF, you really have soemthing there!

• SM62
    SM62

Mulan,

You are the board's Sweetheart

I love you

xx

• SM62
    SM62

I have to just say that I am not a very bright JW and Ieft some time ago - the thing is - there are so many on here who spend their months and years researching so much and my heart goes out to you poeple - i am not a scholar and you have given me what no amount of secular educacation could have given me and i love you for that- you may never get to know me amd i may never get to know you - but i do love you xxxxx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit