I've just discovered something cuz I'm smart.

by gumby 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess
    Princess
    What if Steve dresses as Santa and Princess wears her black swim trunks.....would ya come then?

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. OK, if it helps the cause, I'll do it.

How do you cut and copy someone else's thread and post it in yours -- w/yeloow highlighted around it? I can't do it. I just can't do it!

Highlight the text with your curser. Hit Control (Ctrl) c. Then click on your post and hit Control (Ctrl) v. Then highlight it again and click on the bubble with the quotes in it on the toolbar.

I'll let someone else explain the rest 'cause I suck at that.

• gumby
    gumby

Don't listen to the girl in the black swim trunks!

Drag your curser(mouse) while holding down the left side of the mouse over the sentences you want to highlight/copy. After that it will appear blackened. Then....right to the right of the smiley face on your reply page is the "quote" tab. Put your curser on that and left click, and what you blackened will appear in a quote box....like this,

swim trunks
    Gumby
  • FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Gumby, you can ask Simon to capitalize your name. Maybe one of the other admins could do it. Heck, you could change your name to Gumby the Bastardizer if'n you wanna. You get to keep your post tally and everything.

Flyin'

• FMZ
    FMZ
    Heck, you could change your name to Gumby the Bastardizer if'n you wanna.

You have no idea how right you are.....

FMZ

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    You have no idea how right you are.....

FMZ

He bastardized you, too??

Flyin'

• Preston
    Preston

Gumby, a few questions...

1.) How come when you travel sometimes your feet dont move?

2.) What's the deal with the bump on the noggin'?

3.) How far can you stretch?

4.) Do you ever get fined for public indecency for parading around in children's story books sans clothes?

Any answers to these questions would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Preston.

• kls
    kls

Ya what Preston said and where is Poky?

• Princess
    Princess
    Drag your curser(mouse) while holding down the left side of the mouse over the sentences you want to highlight/copy. After that it will appear blackened. Then....right to the right of the smiley face on your reply page is the "quote" tab. Put your curser on that and left click, and what you blackened will appear in a quote box....like this,

Gumby, first he has to get the text in his post. Knowitall.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Prestonian:

I am sure Gumby will answer all the questions, and more, in his upcoming movie "Gumbastards: Plush Toy Bestiality."

alt

Country Squirrel

• Valis

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit