Im new here

by need for speed 17 Replies latest jw friends

• need for speed
    need for speed

Hello, everyone

I am new here and I may be one of the yungest to join this board. I am 13 and i have been wanting to join for quit a while. Up to now, my only access to the internet was at my mom's. She is a current jw and you can imagine what would happen if she found this board on my computer. Now that my dad has bought me a computer, I have access to the internet and he does not mind me going on this site (he even encouraged it).Now that i am going into high school, I am releaved that i can concentrate on my studies instead of preparing for talks bookstudies and meetings.

Thanks to my dad (aka 68storm), I have already met some nice people that used to be jw's, but the verry best so far has to be everyones fav granny,mouthy (aka Grace).I still remember the first time i met her she gave me a big hug and encouraged me to look into my mothers religion. She is amazing!!!! she is always looking out for everyone else but herself.

Anyway I hope to meet some new people and make some new friends.I will try to post more than my dad.

bye for now,

need for speed

• concerned mama
    concerned mama

Welcome to the board, Need for speed. I'm glad you don't have a driver's licence yet. lol

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Welcome! I hope you find some interesting things to read here!

Hugs,

Nina

• Samdownunder
    Samdownunder

Hi need for speed,

Im new here too,so welcome! I think its so great that you have access to this website at such a young age. I wish I could have seen both sides of the argument when I was 13 and saved a lot of pain. Anyways, I wish you luck on your quest. Take care Samantha

• desib77
    desib77

Welcome!

• kls
    kls

Welcome ,need for speed. I like your screen name wish i would have thought of that. I am glad you are learning at a young age of what JWS are all about.

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Hi need for speed, it's nice to have you here. Welcome aboard! I'm really glad to hear that you can concentrate on your studies instead of all those empty JW activities too.

• rebuilding
    rebuilding

Welcome need for speed

Rebuilding

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Welcome! It's great you have such a supportive dad.

Best wishes for a well-rounded and enjoyable education.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Welcome, need for speed. It is an honour to meet someone hugged by our very own Mouthy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit