i have a new god! it is my digital cable

by doogie 16 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls

Doogie, i must be the one to tell you,,,,,,,you have finally flipped, like lost it. Doggie got a grill. Doogie got a girl now Doogie got cable and if this it what it takes to excite you man you got an easy life.

LOL DOOGIE SEE YOU IN THE RUBBER ROOM

• doogie
    doogie
    SEE YOU IN THE RUBBER ROOM

i'll bring the beer

• kls
    kls

Doogie ,you bring the beer and i'll spring for the meds.

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

I cannot imagine living without my DVR. I cry when I go to someone else's house and have to watch commercials. I know, I'm spoiled.

I can now watch endless reruns of Simpsons, King of the Hill, and Full House!

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

ooo when we got on demand i spent 3 days watching all the episodes of the first season of dead like me and the L word on shotime. i hate watching series tv but it was great to watch them in sequence all at once .

• Princess
    Princess
    The only thing I was watching on premium cable was the new episodes of The Sopranos, but more new episodes are a couple of years away. With the money I save on cable bills between now and then, I could easily buy several sets of the DVD's and watch them on that.

Dude, Netflix has Sopranos so you are totally set.

Netflix is awesome. We dumped all the premium channels except HBO when we discovered the wonders of Netflix. Saves us about $40 a month.

I love on demand. I just wish they had Survivor on demand. Why are all the PTA meetings on Survivor Thursday?

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    Dude, Netflix has Sopranos so you are totally set.

Yeah, but I even go a step further, I've bought the first 4 seasons on DVD, and will buy the 5th when it comes out. There's just something about seeing them when they first come out on TV, though. That way you can still be surprised. If you wait until the DVD's are issued before watching them the first time, you'll already have heard everything that's going to happen.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit