And You Will Know That I Am Jehovah!

by JH 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JH
    JH

With more than half of the world's population who never saw one JW at their door or ever heard about the JW's, I wonder how they will know that God is Jehovah if ever Armageddon happens one day?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

A more important question is: When will the next season of Deadwood begin?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

It's just one of those things that never make sense:

The WT claims that all the nations will know Jehovah when he brings the big A. And that any doubt as to whether the WT organization was a "True Prophet" will be removed when everything they prophecised comes true thus vindicating Jehovah and thw WT as his organization. "Then they will know I am Jehovah" from the book of eziekel being the basis for such assumptions.

The funny thing is they have said and set many dates and still no big A. I guess the more reasonable assumption is: "then they will know Jehovah is just a myth and the WT is full of shit"

• Gopher
    Gopher

...and the whole world was put on notice by the "pouring out of the seven plagues upon mankind" which occurred at the 1922-1928 conventions of the International Bible Students (as JW's were then known).

Notice how all the world's historians continue to debate the issues brought forth in those momentous conventions 8 decades ago, attended by thousands? I think I heard the 7 plagues mentioned in both the Democratic and Republican national conventions this year!

Yes, the witnessing work of Jehovah's Witnesses is the MOST IMPORTANT work being done. It is mankind's message for salvation. Everyone is for or against the truth, based on their response to the grand preaching work now being accomplished by 6.5 million ordained ministers of JW's worldwide.

The faithful slave (represented by the Governing Body) has spoken! Let mankind tremble! Armageddon is near!!!

• shamus
    shamus

They sure do like those vengence passages, NO? It's like they're just waiting for 'Jehovah' to kill. Like they'relickiing they're chops, so to speak.

If the big A happened, I would seriously question weather it was the watchtower god in the first place. Not that I believe in the bible or any of that nonsense. The real question is would people know that it was 'Jehovah'? The answer is a resounding NO.

They hyped up the big "A" in they're publications, yet, strangely, millions upon millions have not heard of this high-control religious group, no more than other strange and bizarre cults of the world.

• franklin J
    franklin J

....and the jingle goes

I dont care if it rains or freezes, 'long as I have my plastic Jesus, ridin' on the dashboard of my car.

I can go a hundred miles an hour, 'long as I have the almighties power......

AS LONG AS WE CAN ALL LAUGH AT THIS JINGLE --WE ARE FINE

WHEN WE TAKE THE JW TEACHINGS ( ANY OF THEM) SERIOUSLY; WE ARE IN TROUBLE

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    I dont care if it rains or freezes, 'long as I have my plastic Jesus, ridin' on the dashboard of my car.

Isn't that a song by Great White? Isn't it supposed to be a wooden Jesus?

Got a Wooden Jesus in my car
    Got him sitting on my dashboard
    My Wooden Jesus shows the way
    He keeps me waitin' for that judgement day

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

I just hope I get to video tape it when Jeboobah gathers all the JW's at Judgement day into the biggest assembly center ever - and says to them:

"WHAT THE F____ WERE YOU THINKING??

Imagine the looks on their faces when the Almighty Himself tells them they got it ALL wrong...even the part about HELL. Hahahaha

• myelaine
    myelaine

Bubbamar,

Their version of hell sounds pretty good to me. Why don't you like it?

michelle

• blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit