What is your passion in life?

by Samdownunder 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Sassy
    Sassy

I love working with graphics.. altering them, creating them..

I get real joy from that. I used to take photographs and I may get back into that...

I also enjoy writing

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz
    I'm passionate about my education. I feel like my brain was stunted as a JW, and now I have the chance to resurrect it.

Great one Stinky. I agree with you. I too feel like I was so sheltered from real life, and education. One of my passions to try EVERYTHING at least once. I dont want to have any regrets of things I didnt try or experience or learn. I'm hungry for new things.

My second passion in life is music. Everything about it. There are so many facets of all types of music, so many great musicians to study from. A vast majority of my days are spent listening to music, criticing music, going to shows, promoting shows.

My third passion is life if making my nephew happy, working very hard to keep him innocent, and helping to mold him in to a solid person.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    beautiful architecture to me is like beautiful frozen music; it seduces me....

Wow, maybe you should get into writing poetry or lyrics. This is an extraordinarily beautiful simile and very powerful.

Flyin'

• dh
    dh

i used to be passionate about so many things in life, now i just want to get through it without damaging myself or my family. music helps. writing helps. thinking helps. i think the only thing i can say that i am passionate about is trying to understand myself.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Playing computer games, swimming, playing the piano, messing around with computer hardware, travelling on my motorbike, posting on internet message boards, drinking beer, acting the goat and not often enough, sex.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

I just neeeeeeeeed Music (hear, dance, play ...)

butI'm passionnate about PsychologyI'm passionnate about Economy(business and marketing oriented)

because :I'm passionnate about Reengienering / changes (on the bests sides if possible)
    (Organisation Systems Management and Process)

Maybe a bit too passionnate I must say !!! ... (but I don't want to hear about it)

• Samdownunder
    Samdownunder

Thanks everyone for sharing your passions. Its very heart warming to know that interests once repressed for fear of being "worldy" are now again allowed to grow and blossom.

• Carmel
    Carmel

Truth! Scientist that I claim to be, that is what it is all about, regardless of the dicipline.

caveman

• Dirt Rocker
    Dirt Rocker

I am very passionate about my views on abortion.. VERY passionate!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit