Hello all I am back

by Purple 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Purple
    Purple

Greetings everyone after an absence of several months and being offline all that time I just thought I would pop back in and say hello. I dont know if anyone will remember me but for those that do I say hello and boy has my life changed. I am now a divorced woman living in a suburb that she has only ever dreamed of living in and am part owner of a singles club and having the time of my life. I am pleased to say that I havent been bothered by the dubs since I moved in here but of course now that I have said that they will be knocking on my door in a couple of hours..LOL! Anyway just wanted to say hi

Cheers

Purple from australia

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Wow.. life sounds good Purple. I hope things continue going well.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Welcome back, Purple!!

Lisa

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Purple, I have missed you and I often wonder about how you are and what you are doing. Good for you for having your dream suburb come true and about the club. Sounds like a lot of fun. Is it? I'm so glad you came by to give us an update.

Flyin'

• onacruse
    onacruse

Hello there, Purple!

So, you are reconstructing your life.

What you've already said may well be enough said...or, perhaps you might like to say more?

Craig (of the "hates time-zone differences" class)

• Been there
    Been there

Welcome back Purple. So glad that you have put yourself where you want to be.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Hi Purple,

It's my pleasure to meet you and glad that you came back to JWD. I have recently joined (May 25, 2004) after lurking for a couple of months and am happy that I did.

Enjoy your journey...........

HappyDad

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Welcome back Purple!!!

I had noticed you were not posting - and hoped that you were okay. Glad to hear that things are going well.

Regards,

Jim TX

• dh
    dh

hi purple, welcome back.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Hi (((Purple)))

I was wondering where you were........!!!

Sorry to hear about your divorce.

But, what a great opportunity you have.....your life sounds quite wonderful!!! I hope it stays that way!!!!!

Hugs,

Codeblue

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit