Ladies...

by Country Girl 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Do you like your menz hairy or smooth?

Country Girl

• kls
    kls

That is to hairy . I like men to look like men not apes.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I like a little hair.. like down the lucky treasure trail and a little bit on the chest..

• recoveringjw
    recoveringjw

I'm with KLS, that is TOO hairy. But, I don't mind a little chest hair and some men just look way better with facial hair (my husband wears a beard because I told him ONCE that he looked about 18 without one)

Bethany

• kls
    kls

Lucky treasure trail,,,,,,lol ,,I call it the love line.

• recoveringjw
    recoveringjw

A friend of mine used to call it the "Happy trail"

• Sassy
    Sassy

some hair yes.. but that much.. NO

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Um, I wont be able to lick his nipple without getting a hairball!

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I like some hair too. I like hairy butts

Funny thing is that picture reminds me of an Armenian guy I dated for a while. He was about as hairy as that guy and was kind of insecure about it. He used epilstop on is back and it just looked funny because the rest of him was so hairy. I thought I would actually be turned off by it, but when it came time to actually get down and dirty, I found it to be a huge turn on, especially when he was all sweaty.

But that certainly isnt my preference.

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny

I think if I loved a guy, I wouldn't mind. But I've never loved a hairy guy. Still, bottom line is personality. Only, once I knew who a guy who was so hairy that he couldn't shave his face because he wouldn't know where to stop. He was hairier than this guy, I mean you couldn't see the skin on his neck. And I did think then that I hoped I never DID fall in love with a man that hairy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit