Is It True That Since Leaving The JWs That You're Totally Angry & Unhappy?

by minimus 31 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

The Watchtower tries to say that "apostates" are in a bedarkened environment. They are looking for "true freedom" which they say does not exist. We are said to be "gnashing our teeth" and angry. Does that describe you??

• Odrade
    Odrade

hahaha. well I guess you missed that lesson in the ministry school about being precise. Oh wait! they don't teach that one!

hmm. guess I missed it too...

LMAO!

• Odrade
    Odrade

Oh, btw, yes I'm quite broken up about leaving the JWs, I have a cloud of gloom and doom trailing behind me and I never EVER laugh or smile. And jokes? god Jehovah forbid.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I am FAR better off since leaving the bOrg. Far less stress and no more depression.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

I am unhappy. I was happier before. But its not because of leaving.

Its because of the butlip i got myself stuck too!

• True North
    True North

I feel much, much better for being out of the JW org. And as I continue to root it and its effects out of my life, things continue to improve for me.

Unfortunately, however, even after leaving it, the org. has been a source of great unhappiness to me in the form of my hostile JW wife. (For instance, there's nothing quite like finding out that your wife has been telling your kids that you're a tool of Satan.)

• jaredg
    jaredg

stef what is a butlip

back on topic...i'm much happier now. there is nothing more stressful than living a double life. i'm so much happier now that i can be honest with myself and others.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Something i used to call my sister cuz her mouth smelled like ass!

Ok not really, but that insult would make her fume..

Sorry..

bttt

• minimus
    minimus

Her mouth smelled like an ass?????

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Angry? Unhappy? What is stress? What is anxiety?<--------- what is this stuff?

Geesh..............seems I forgot how much fun I used to have worrying about all the bs.

Nervous 2 Bang Your Head

Not anymore!

HappyDad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit