JW Connections guy looking for a 10

by tonyend 21 Replies latest social relationships

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

omfg!! This is just too much. I do believe a person could have a lot of fun with him, though if you wanted to play with him a bit.

Sherry

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

How about this:

Don't council me. You're not the head of my household, nor are you my husband. You should be on here to look for a spiritually strong sister who will be in subjection to you instead of looking for a trophy wife.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I responded back to Brother Henry and asked him to please tell me more, this is the reply I got:

Date:26 Aug 2004 05:17
    Subject:More Information
    My dear sister ,

Thanks for your quick response to my mail. I always welcome friends, especially among Jehovahs people.Honestly inaddition to being a brother, I'll like to be your friend, you have touched my heart a great deal for being this accomodating and ready to give me your ears too.

You see I work in a financial institution as a Senior Manager here in South Africa.I have some funds which I will like you to help some of my colleagues and I secure in europe. It left here through a diplomatic means enroute to Holland barely a week now.Just yesterday,we received a letter from the security company notifying us that the fund has arrived their corporate office but requested that they should be informed on place of payment to enable them liase with their office in that country of payment.So I am contacting you to assist me in securing the fund and get the money released to you.I shall send you a detailed mail on how you are to go about the disbursement with its respective account details.

This fund emanated from a deliberate over invoiced pay voucher of an already executed, paid and commissioned
    contract in our office the African Development Bank (AD
    It is on behalf of myself and a few top ranking officials of {ADB}that I made the informal proposal to you yesterday.Since I am a memeber of JW I suggested we use a brother too whom could be trusted to receive the fund.

The original contractors are not aware of this mark up of the pay voucher, because we intend to use the fund for ourselves.

Therefore, it is our intention to get this fund, which has been documented, certified and earmarked for payment; transferred into a foreign/neutral account.
    And we decided to seek for your co-operation and assistance.

Please do let me know immediately if you have a bank account ready that can carry the fund. In addition please do let me have your email address and your private telephone number for easy contacts.

Take Care,
    Bro.Henry

Then I guess he realized that I am a woman, and wrote back and told me this:

Date:26 Aug 2004 05:24
    Subject:Thanks for the response
    My dear sister,
    I guess you will understand what I meant by a brother.The word brother there comprises brother/sister.Now I have a sister,who is willing to help out,you may name what could be your gratification please so that I can communicate my other very senior colleagues ok.
    I await your response please.
    Bro. Henry

* edited to add...don't mean to hijack tonyend's thread, just thought this was funny, and it does has to do with JWConnections also*

Lisa

• desib77
    desib77
    Please do let me know immediately if you have a bank account ready that can carry the fund. In addition please do let me have your email address and your private telephone number for easy contacts.

Yeah right!

This is just too funny.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy
    Its really fun to read through some of the posts, there is no way that some of them can really be Witnesses.
  • myauntfanny
    myauntfanny
    Also I prefer a firsthand person[not
    secondhand(sorry for the description)], who was never
    involved with any males in her life, because I feel I am in
    the same position.

This got to me too. Doesn't a man usually KNOW if he's a virgin? I guess maybe JWs get confused since practically everything seems to count as sex that might conceivably lead to sex (like holding hands, for example).

Although you could read it that he's never been involved with any males in his life. Which really wouldn't clarify things a lot.

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

9 To 5 My"profile",here i am boys and girls.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

lol... send that guy a bogus account number at your bank. Take a look at your account number so you can make sure you send him one that in no was resembles a legitimate account (don't want to accidentally give him someone else's number!)

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

here's a little more:

First I write:
    Bro.Henry
    > Brother Henry, How grand of you to reply so rapidly. Exactly what is it that you need a brother or sister do. And what do I get out of the deal? A percentage perhaps?
    >
    > I'm looking forwared to your reply.
    > Thank you for contacting me!

Then he responds:

Date:26 Aug 2004 13:36
    Subject:Please write me soon

Thanks for your response.I would rather prefare we discuss this transaction on my private mailbox [email protected] as this network is used solely for enhancing social relationship and making new friends.

I am glad you are willing to assist me.Please contact me once again on my email address [email protected] so that I will detail you accordingly.Do send your phone number as well.

As for your percentage,I will have to discuss with my other colleagues and would let you know when you contact me.Do indicate your full names and address as well.

Awaiting your response
  • Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I really have to wonder how many Nigerian Scammers are JWs. Maybe you should ask him if he's read the latest Watchtower, and ask his thoughts on it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit