Tonights the night

by SixofNine 20 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

:And hand delivering it right into the nest of JW's took real guts!!!

Yes, well, don't ever let me tell you that there is no downside to procrastination again! lol

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

(((((((((Six))))))))))))

You're a class act my friend! You've been in my thoughts and prayers. Let us know what happens.

Love ya,

Andi

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

The next time you pull a stunt like this, take your camera to the big event. You are a photographer for crying out loud !!! Bug

• gumby
    gumby
    I was heading to and into the KH... shaky inside, heart pounding

So......you DO have a soft side eh?

It's funny how even though we know full well this Organisation is full of shitsky.....it can STILL intimidate us.

Nice job Mark...........when you decide to reveal the letter you wrote.....I'm intrested.

Gumby

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Sixy, I'd say walking into the belly of the beast and handing the entire elder body your letter has got to rate a 9.7 on the Sphincter Scale.

Don't be irritated with yourself. We don't have scriptwriters to come up with the perfect thing off-the-cuff thing to say. Decide for yourself what you want out of this and do what you have to do to get there. Style points don't count.

If Nina or I can do anything to help out, just call us.

Chris

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

** Sixy, I'd say walking into the belly of the beast and handing the entire elder body your letter has got to rate a 9.7 on the Sphincter Scale

Yeah, that about sums it up, LOL!

I think you did just fine, Sixy, and not like te coward I was---mailing my letters! I doubt that my "sphincter" could have handled it any other way!!

I give you a "10" on the Courage Scale!

hugs,

Annie

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

... ... ... ...

• Odrade
    Odrade

Hey Sixy, more guts than I man, more guts than I.

Good luck and take it easy.

O

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

Well done you! My stomach clenches up just thinking about walking into any KH again, but particularly THAT one. I know the star chamber very well, thank you.
    Of course, you know I want to read that letter. At least this should buy you some time until after the wedding.

FOSHLL's been worried about you all week. You wanna hear something funny? About 8:00 last night, she looked at me and said "Tonight's the night." For real...

• outnfree
    outnfree

Hey, ((((Sixy!))))

I am sitting here amazed that they came after you after all this time and empathizing heartily with the physical reaction to entering a KH. (Bleh!)

Just FYI, for my meeting (not an official JC, the tribunal assured me) I had hand-delivered my DA letter to all of the elder body a day or so beforehand at those home addresses I knew, and left the other two envelopes pinned to the message board at the back of the hall. I had to wait with the elders' wives and families to face the heat until the full group met to discuss what they were going to do with me (they told me this). So I think your guess that they were discussing your phone message is right on target.

Ever the curious one, I'd like to read your letter, too, when and if you want to share.

Nice pic, Dave -- is that a transvestite MS?

out

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit