I have peered into the abyss and seen the Watchtower evil !

by Undaunted Danny 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• squinks
    squinks

I have one more to add to your list

In discouraging having children so close to the "Great Tribulation" they have robbed couples of the chance to be parents. Heartbreaking

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

I think it is the desire for most of us to move on past the WT experience, but for any who have been involved with it, there will always be remnants of the WT that continues to haunt our lives. It is especially true for those who were a part of it for many years--and in Danny's case it has been generations...I was in for 20 years and I can attest to the fact that there have been many deaths. Not only physical ones, but mental and emotional deaths too along with the deaths of many hopes and dreams. Some have sacrificed their time, their money, their families, etc etc, etc...all for the cause, which they assumed was a noble one, but then to realize it was for nothing--the whole thing being a scam and a racket in the end.

T he surreal horror for me was to wake up and see all the destruction this religion has caused in people's lives and to realize I was involved in promoting it to others. I apologize to the world for this...

• Teela
    Teela

I agree I see many witless that I grew up with. Teeth now broken stubs in their mouths, grossly overweight. And they have the cheek to tell me that it will all be fixed after amagedon.

• kilroy2
    kilroy2

you know my pitty only goes so far.

I have an ante rosedna that lived her whold life for the end of the world, her husband my uncle dwain, had a very good business building homes and doing electrical, they lived like there was no tomorrow, I would love to go to their gradge sales and pick up new items because they just "were not rachal" for my wife, and for pennys on the dollar, always had the new cars,went on the big trips to assemblys.

Now my uncle dwain is dead and they have nothing, she lives on ss and that is only half of the 800 a month that dwain brought in, as she never worked a day in her life, she has lost her home and lives with the youngest daughter rachal, she has one old car with way over a hundred thousand on it, and when it broke down she actually had to go to walmart and get a job, as soon as it was fixed she quit, and guess who drives when sat service time comes around, yep those young bors, with their new cars ride with old rosie,

I cant have much pittie for some one who made all the wrong choices and looked at me as an ax murderer every time I pass her to go to my po box,

sounds harsh but screw them, if they cant get out they dont want to, let them drown in the sea of disgusting shit that the tower and hovas give them,

• cbew
    cbew

Hey Danny,

I hear ya man. I've been in 19 yrs and seen alot heartache and misery. Many broken families, premature deaths etc. 80% of the kids that I knew who grew up in my old cong. live broken and disfunctional lives - a testimony to the warped doctrines and beliefs of this destructive cult. I remember one bright young bro. in our congr. who dropped out of school early so that he could "pioneer". I thought he was making the biggest mistake of his life and I told our PO that we shouldn't encourge him to do it. Every elder thought what a "wonderful" example he would be in the congr. and held him up there by giving him many parts in the service meetings etc. He even had parts in some circuit assemblies as I recall. Eight years later this brother ends up being married and seperated with one kid, stops pioneering, works at some menial job in a warehouse, and is an abusive alcoholic according to his estranged wife. Yup, all because of the "bad" advice he got from "Jehovah's Organization". Take this story and multiply it by hundreds of thousands and this gives you an idea of the destructiveness of this cult.

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Related discussion: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/78024/1.ashx New thread on how "people imitate the God that they worship".

• anew
    anew

ok it is hard to find full time employment for some I agree. How much harder when you cannot work during meeting times and need to take off for assemblies, and cannot socialize with your coworkers and shun employer sponsor activities like Winter/holiday parties? Think about it!

• anew
    anew

ok it is hard to find full time employment for some I agree. How much harder when you cannot work during meeting times and need to take off for assemblies, and cannot socialize with your coworkers and shun employer sponsor activities like Winter/holiday parties? Think about it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit