Stupid JW Comments

by minimus 24 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

2 door cars are untheocratic.Having a 4 door car means you're service minded.

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake
    2 door cars are untheocratic.Having a door car means you're service minded.

Damn goat-boats.

• Happy Guy :)
    Happy Guy :)

Here is a recent dumb one:

"When any one of Jehovah's Witnesses is accused of an act of child abuse, the local congregation elders are expected to investigate. Two elders meet separately with the accused and the accuser to see what each says on the matter. If the accused denies the charge, the two elders may arrange for him and the victim to restate their position in each other's presence, with elders also there. If during that meeting the accused still denies the charges and there are no others who can substantiate them, the elders cannot take action within the congregation at that time." (Official Watchtower Society JW-Media.org Statement, May 2002)

I hadn't realized it but according to WT pedophiles do their dirty work with an audience. Ya learn something new everyday from those smart folks at WT.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

I accosted a car group in order to obtain some magazines. This was in October, and the latest mags they could come up with were from August. I was given some cock and bull story about the printing of the mags being done in Japan now, to save on printing costs. After this admission that things are not all wonderful, a Dub lady had the hide to say that the "worldwide work" is "phenomenal"!

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Pretty much everything said from the stage including all the times I was up there spewing all the same shit over and over again. I do remember though that some elder was talking about asians and such and used the word "gooks" to describe them from the stage of a District Convention in Puerto Rico.

Everyone in the audience was in shock. He went on to talk about the "niggers" in Africa and all sorts of other slurs.

Needless to say, all the young people in the audience were rivited when he gave his part in the assembly. I was in shock that they even let him back on stage after that!

Kansas District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit