Convicted Rapist Brother Thompson strikes AGAIN!

by Nathan Natas 28 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Scully
    Scully

I wonder if he volunteered to sit at a table full of JW literature that was set up at the University?? You know, checking out the pickings?? Getting a good grasp of the Territory???

Jesus actually had a pretty darn good idea that would work on @$$holes like this:

"If your right eye is making you stumble, tear it out and throw it away from you. For it is more beneficial for you for one of your members to be lost to you than for your whole body to be pitched into Gehenna. Also, if your right hand is making you stumble, cut it off and throw it away from you. For it is more beneficial to you for one of your members to be lost than for your whole body to land in Gehenna." - Matthew 5:29, 30.

I'm sure I don't need to spell out which "one of his members" needs to have cut off first.

Love, Scully

• SwordOfJah
    SwordOfJah

Is the "minister" at your door a convicted RAPIST?

He could be. He could also be a former Alcoholic, Drug Addict, Fornicator, Smoker, Violent, Gang Member, Catholic, Protestant, Evangelical, Prostitute, Politician, Soldier. The point is that as the scriptures say, we must dress with our new Christian personality. Millions have been successful at changing thanks to Jehovah's Word. Some, of course, are not able to make the changes and put on their old personality.
  • Xena
    Xena

Perhaps before sending them to innocent people's doors to proselytize they would make sure the "new personality" is firmly in place, eh?

After all they don't seem to have a problem judging people's motives and hearts OUTSIDE their org. shouldn't be to difficult task for them to do with ones inside.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

SordidofJah Do you have a wife and any daughters???

• kls
    kls

Yes swordofdah, million's have changed because of Jehovah's word. Rapists , Drug addicts, Fornicators, Smoker's , and loved one's. Yes turning into a Jw can make you all these things and don't forget the high rate of Mental illness among JWS and suicide.

Sorry sword but rehab has a better success rate then JWS.

• SwordOfJah
    SwordOfJah

Don't be silly. High rate of mental illness? I would like to see a study of mental illness done to the members of this forum and then compare that with Witnesses. But if you can be serious for a second, it is sad that because this guy was a bible study, publisher, or whatever, that you guys start jumping up and down saying oohh, aaahh. There is a former violent gang member that is a baptized Witness in my congregation that have helped many former gang members change. His experience helps others and Jehovah is using him.

• undercover
    undercover
    He could also be a former Alcoholic, Drug Addict, Fornicator, Smoker, Violent, Gang Member, Catholic, Protestant, Evangelical, Prostitute, Politician, Soldier.

Do any of those listed above have to register themselves with local authourities as convicted of these "crimes" so that members for the public can be aware of their presence in their neighborhood? Point is, that argument is stupid.

No one cares if the minister at your door is a former smoker. No one cares if they served in the military. Oh no, look out! A former soldier is at the door! Hide!

Your point about putting on the new personality is okay, but don't resort to stupid analogies to try to validate the participation of convicted sex offenders in the door to door ministry.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM
    I would like to see a study of mental illness done to the members of this forum

Yep Sword of : I am sure some are still are reeling from the after effects of the cult of Jehovahs witnesses. You should be ashamed of your comments ya know that, not once did you express sympathy for those raped by the pervert

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

SwordOfJah said,

"Millions have been successful at changing thanks to Jehovah's Word. Some, of course, are not able to make the changes and put on their old personality."

Why is it, SwordOf Jah, that Jehovah's Word is so powerless to help those who need help the most?

Certainly, lives have been changed - ask the four rape victims, two assault victims, and paralyzed relative if their lives have been changed by the action of THIS Jehovah's Witness..

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Reminds me of something a circuit overseer once told me: "There is no organization in the world like Jehovah's Witnesses." He said that while in the next breath telling me how this organization was protecting a ministerial servant accused of child molestation.

I'm beginning to see that statement in a whole new light.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit