Convicted JW sex offender arrested again....

by jimbob 14 Replies latest jw friends

• cain
    cain

yes i believe that before he committed the assault against the victim he managed to start a study and place a "my book of bible stories" with her

(and yes he can count the placements and the time)

((-:cain:-))

• Mulan
    Mulan

nice to hear from you again, Jimbob! I don't think I know this family, do I? PM to me if you think I know them.

I wonder what Tracy Vedder (the KOMO reporter) thought of this when she reported it. She was the main reporter at a news conference TraumaHound arranged two years ago, for silentlambs. She was really intent on the story.

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Mailbox All journalist involved in the story have recieved letters from me.

• jimbob
    jimbob

Hi Mulan. I don't believe you know his family. His mom studied with the dubs when Curtis was young. But that was it. His brother is in prison too for murder, so I guess living behind bars runs in his family. I spoke with my mother last night, and all she thought was that they would probably df him. She didn't know anything else. I told her that this might be one example where the JW's shunning policy might be a good idea....

We miss seeing you guys and we'll have to get together again soon. Take care.

Jimbob

• kilroy2
    kilroy2

I have seen this before, in Arcadia Fla. there was a black brother that was charged with rape, All the brothers and sisters from the hall went on a campaign telling every one that the woman was a slut and she was trying to cover up her promiscuous nature, he was convicted and then they went telling everyone that the white south was trying to railroad a black, While in prison on a work detail he tried to rape another woman in her home, so much for their bull shit, I wonder if she was a slut too? Is it not amazing that people who live good lives but don't want to have anything to do with the cult are dubbed as evil worldly and other charged names, but if you show up for meetings you can rape kids and women and they will go to bat for you, makes you go hmmmmm.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit