Summer pictures

by jwbot 41 Replies latest jw friends

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior
    jwbot, hope you don't think we are trying to hijack your thread, but you apparently got a couple of us in a flower mood.

I'm a bit worried about that too Bug . jwbot- if that is the case, just let us know and we can move them- no biggie. Sorry, didn't mean any offense- your photography is awesome !!

XW

• jwbot
    jwbot

Don't worry guys, I WANT you to share your beautiful summer photos. I don't want summer to go away...

Everyonelse: Thanks for the compliments about my phots and dog. She is very photogenic :) I use a Sony Cybershot (like drwtson said). DSC S85 if you want a more precise answer. I hope to upgrade soon to a Cannon digital SLR but this camera will have to do. It was my first camera and has served its purpose well, I think I learned a lot using it.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

I like Sony too but I'd love to try a Nikon digital -- I have a Nikon N80 SLR that's pretty amazing. Here's a photo from my SLR:

and one from my digital:

I can never let sleeping dogs lie.

Nina

• JH
    JH

Nice pics everyone. I don't have any flower pics...but I have summer pics. Taken yesterday. Me with a nice summer background

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

JwBot: lovely pics everyone ......JWBOT LOVED THE SHOT OF YOUR DOG

I have some cool summer ones I will size and post

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Pretty!!!!

• jwgirlfriend
    jwgirlfriend

Those pictures are amazing. I am in Florida and it will be summer here for quite a while. I love it up north, especially the New England area. Thanks for posting all those great photos. We were just hit by the hurricane, so we are lacking a bit on the beautiful scenery.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

... hummm ... NICE !!! Thank you ...

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

XW, the pink/red flowers in your bottom picture look much like some flowers which grow here in Texas but with my somewhat less than perfect eyesight it's difficult to see exactly their shape, color etc. Is that your neighbors pond that they were working on when we were in Greenbay??

Phlox grow by the millions in South Central Texas but not here in the Panhandle. The four 0 clocks are in our front yard.

jwbot, you, no doubt, have more summer pictures, so start posting~!!!! I thought your pic of the cat tails was excellent. Bug

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Bug- the flowers that are in the bottom picture are petunias and impatiens. And yes, that's my next door neighbor's pond. They finished it all up and it looks awesome. And the running water is so calming when sitting out on the deck in the evening. My next summer project is to start some more landscaping in my own yard- (after fixing my lawn) Should be fun.

Thank you jwbot for starting this thread- I'd love to see more of YOUR work. I've seen your pics in other threads and you definetly have an eye for it !!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit