Summer pictures

by jwbot 41 Replies latest jw friends

• simplesally
    simplesally

Great pictures!

Just last night, I was at the neighbor's house and we had a fire near the pool and lightweight blankets on. She was saying she can't wait for sweats, fires indoors and the cold weather. I am sorry, I can!! I like the cool evenings when you have a fire, but I sure love summer weather when you can sit in the sun.

• Larry
    Larry

Wow - Those are great photos. Will you have a fall, winter, and spring collection?

Peace - LL:)

• codeblue
    codeblue

Loved your pictures!!!

But your dog, has so much personality....I just have to smile everytime I see his(her) picture!!!!

Thanks for sharing!!!

Codeblue

• shera
    shera

Very nice pics,love the flowers.

You have the best dog,I tell you.He looks so smart and so kind.

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug
    P.S. Bug- great picture of Valis ya got there !! His tail looks so fluffy !!

XW, I'll be the first to admit I'm a little slow on the uptake, but this took a minute, have never connected Valis with being a squirrel or squirrely but it seems to fit.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Here's some pics for you Bug !! I should have taken them sooner when all the flowers were blooming but alas, things didn't work that way. And I know you liked this scene last summer.

This is what I get to look at sitting on my back deck every day during the summer:

• Angharad
    Angharad

Some lovely pics here

XW - the colour of the flowers is amazing !

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Both of these were taken in Greenbay last summer, the coneflowers behind XW's home and the Asiatic Lily at the botanical gardens in Greenbay. Purple coneflowers grow wild here in the Texas Panhandle, but compared to those in Greenbay they seem stunted here, I suspect because there is more rainfall in GB.

jwbot, hope you don't think we are trying to hijack your thread, but you apparently got a couple of us in a flower mood.

• Netty
    Netty

beautiful pictures! I am so glad the worst part of summer is almost over, we still have a good two months of heat left here. But we will be done with the worst if it in another two or three weeks.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Very nice, jwbot! I see you use a Sony Cybershot camera. I have one too. :-P

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit