Kingdom Hall Vandalized

by Kenneson 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

In Salem, Alabama a Kingdom Hall and a Methodist Church were targets of vandals. Satanic graffiti were scribbled on the walls. Law enforcement believe the buildings were selected because of location--in remote areas. An investigation is in progress; no arrests. Anyone with info asked to come forward.

http://www.wtvm.com/Global/story.asp?S=2206588&fapQ858

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

It wasn't me..

• Scully
    Scully

So does that mean, since the Methodist Church was "persecuted" too, that they are also The Truth??

Love, Scully

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

lol @ Scully, good point!

Sherry

• Atilla
    Atilla

The perpotrators were probably just going after the KH but decided to cover their tracks by attacking the Methodist church as well. I wouldn't think a KH would be that fun to vandalize, no windows, etc.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

wasnt jehovah's spirit guarding the KH???

• shotgun
    shotgun

Was the graffiti...Hell no we won't go!

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

I dont care if it was a Church and Kingdom Hall...only braindead morons vandalize anything.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Might have been some bored kids???? If so, they need to find another form of recreation.

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

Bah boring article I was hoping for pictures.

I think they blow things out of proportion for being such a target. I know here other churches get windows smashed and such but there isnt such a hew and cry about being persecuted. The KH here has been egged on halloween and had litter strewn around etc but nothing really large scale.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit