Whats the circulation of the Watchtower and Awake these days ???

by run dont walk 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

im writing a letter 2 my family, in one paragraph I am going to mention that :

"if you(the watchtower) say something, surely, it would be very well researched, prayed upon endlessly, discussed openly with the leaders, surely it would be spiritual food at the proper time, surely it would be new light, surely it would be meat in due season, surely all would meditate on this and pray even more, that the comments are correct and leave no room for error, so my question to you is ...

From 1988 - 1995 The Awake said that the Creator's promise of a new earth would come before the 1914 generation passes away.

So this statement was printed in EVERY AWAKE MAGAZINE from 1988-1995, so for 7 years, at 22 million copies per issue, 44 million a month, 500 million copies a year, over 4 BILLION copies in 7 years, how can you now say that this was misunderstood. If someone tells me something 4 BILLION times, chances are they know what they are talking about. And all those copies are still circulating out there somewhere, maybe someone is reading it right now as we speak, but if it is not true, maybe you should RECALL all the magazines, and provide a refund."

NOT sure how i will word it, but you get the idea.

thanks
    run

• cain
    cain

run - ask someone who cares - lol

(1.18am)cain

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

I know this is off the thread a wee bit but didn't special pioneers get their mags free so that it was a little bit of income for them? I to worked on the lit desk and I can remember the specials in my hall talking huge bundles of mags to place and thinking "they must make a few bucks selling those bad boys".

• Room 215
    Room 215

To call those printing figures ``circulation" is a misnomer; the latter refers to actual copies distributed among the public.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit