An idea to help Dansk

by Mulan 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

I think we will do this next Tuesday (or Wednesday for some not in this Hemisphere) August 31. 5PM on the West Coast of US. Use Sirona's time guide.

I will post again to remind everyone. Make a note of it though, so you don't forget if you don't check the board often.

Sitting position is best I'm told.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Great idea! Count me in. Anything for such a warm, caring person!!!

• Princess
    Princess

OK! You'll have to remind me...you know how easily I forgot stuff around here.

I saw you started another thread on this so I have to check and see if it answers my questions!

Rachel

• siegswife
    siegswife

This is a great idea. I'm there too.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Marilyn, Everyone, I can't thank you enough. I'm overwhelmed by all your kindness and absolutely positive your prayers/good wishes/vibes/drinking to my health will all do the trick. I have learnt so much since treading my spiritual path - and there is much one can accomplish with positive energy! I'll be ready to receive your energies with heart-felt appreciation.

There are so many wonderful people here. All of you are an integral part of my spiritual growth. This, in turn, affects my physical constitution.

Love to each and every one of you!

Ian

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Ian:

I'll be ready to receive your energies with heart-felt appreciation.

Noooo. You need to sleep!!!
    Leave the rest to everyone else

But if you should wake at 1am and hear a buzzing sound, let us know, huh?

This is also continued on the following thread:
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/77232/1.ashx

• Simon
    Simon

Heck, I'm not religious but I'll give it a go. If there is a god maybe I'll scare the crap out of him and make him get back to work.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Serious question: does it matter what position? I mean is one better than another? Forgive me, I don't know.

No, the position doesn't matter. Do what is comfortable to you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit