Watchtower Quotes

by Beans 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• onacruse
    onacruse

Quotes, it takes a tremendous amount of energy to develop and maintain a site like yours, and mostly the only payback you get is just to know what a difference your site has made for countless thousands of people. You're a good man (even if you do hang around with that Beans fellow LOL).

One of my long-term goals for the Quotes Web site is to have scans of all material that is not on the Witchpower Library CD-ROM.

And so here's a promotion for Randy's site (www.freeminds.org). There are several CDs available there that contain everything the WTS has printed (books, Watchtowers, and a good number of the Yearbooks), since 1879, as well as some other "back room" stuff (Three Worlds, Angels and Women, etc).

Other projects are in the works.

"The truth shall set you free."

Craig

• Quotes
    Quotes

Thanks Onacruse, I already have several CDs from Randy's store, so I have accomplished one objective on the way to my final goal. The one thing I don't have is enough time. If only I could buy that....

.... wait a minute..... BUYING out the OPPORTUNE TIME!!!!!! Finally a WT teaching that is useful!!!!

~Quotes, of the "Too Many Clocks, Not Enough Time" class

• onacruse
    onacruse

Quotes,

of the "Too Many Clocks, Not Enough Time" class

Or perhaps, "too many cooks, and not enough room in the kitchen"?

Let's chat for a bit, eh?

I'll give you a call.

Craig

• Beans
    Beans

Craig, he is forced to hang out with me, I keep calling him until he gives in!

Hey, were just making up for a 16 year gap in our lives and loving every second of it eh!

Beans

Canadian District Overbeer

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Quotes,

I truly like your site. I've referred to it on another board I sometimes frequent. Thanks.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I should have addressed that to Beans. Sorry.

• shamus
    shamus

Bump.

Great site!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit