Are "New Age" women more sexually open?

by logansrun 23 Replies latest social relationships

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny

Yes, they ARE more open sexually. They love to have sex, more than anything else. But not with rationalist atheist skeptics.

Edited to add a smiley so you'd know I was just kiddin ya

• redhat7
    redhat7

definately with worldly women. i did notice that i only got 'hit on' by two sisters at the last convention, not half as many as other years though - maybe i should put my teeth back in :-)

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Is logansrun saying that women who find New Age beliefs convincing are easier to convince to have sex with him?

Or is it the stereotypical view of witches as wild, sensual beings and Eastern women as doe-eyed subservient sexual gymnasts?

Tongue-in-cheek comments aside, the prevelent society in the Christian world was SO reppressive to women that for a few generations mothers were too embaressed to talk to their daughters about sex, and women were afraid to admit to each other they liked it.

Do you think the massive levels of women who had never had an orgasm in the Kinsey report were due to a design fault in female bodies? Or the fact women were sexually repressed by society to an extent normal female sexual pleasure was not spoken about and thus seen as weird or wrong when it happened?

Hell, even today, female orgasms that include the ejaculation of a fluid are regarded as weird or fake by some people. In some cultures they are so integrated into the local understanding of sexual response no-one thinks anything of having one as it is 'normal'. I've known girls who could soak the sheets when they came who would never admit it to other women as they found the disbeliving/shocked reation too hard to take.

So, anyone (especially women) who pulls their sexual psyche out of the repressive pit that Christianity is (in its traditional forms) is likely to be or become more open (hehehehe... wide open....) to sexual experiences.

And just because a girl doesn't eat meat doesn't mean she don't like the bone...

• Sirona
    Sirona

Well Logans,

Being Wiccan and having met a fair few I'll answer from my perspective...

Personally, I would *not* sleep with just anyone (even when I wasn't married). I have never had a one night stand - not that I disagree with them per se but just that is something *I* wouldn't do. I view sex as special and a very emotional act (to give yourself to someone you don't know seems odd to me).

Other wiccans I've met are "open" about their sexuality but similarly wouldn't sleep with lots of different people indiscriminately.

I suspect that the "wiccans" you are talking about *could* be the type who go around telling people they're wiccan as soon as they meet them...and in my experience, these people are the least likely to actually be wiccan LOL. (Seriously!) They're the goth types, who like to appear rebellious and cool, so they go around saying they're a witch.

Overall Neo-Pagans are not ashamed of their bodies and they don't have rules about sex before marriage etc or rules about homosexuality. If there are pagan women out there who just "give it out" to anyone, well they're like that because its their personality, not as a result of being pagan.

Sirona

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit