Let's share the good memories from the org.

by anew 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Odrade
    Odrade

LOL, there ya go namin' names again Glen...

Yeah, I'm not sure how I made A list. I think it was just guilt by association. I WAS one of those who would tell the elders if things were over the top... so, the people making the other people miserable were miserable too. Fortunately, by that time I'd eased up a bit and just tried to "not see." LOL. (probably because it didn't actually bother me, I just knew it "should" bother me.) God, what a mess all of this made for our "good memories."

O

• Netty
    Netty

Re: Let's share the good memories from the org.

Ok here goes:

Well, thats all I got!

• anew
    anew

I wish I would have been on some A list. I did feel isolated as a teanager. We were not popular in the congregation and therefore no real true friends my age and of course I could not associate with the world. I remember when my cousin would visit for the District Convention from out of town. She was seven years older than me, but I always looked forward to that and had a great time.

• Glenmore
    Glenmore

For some reason I always enjoyed making an environment for the younger ones to enjoy themselves. As I always said "if I had been raised in the Troof I would have been df'd before I turned 18". O, I mention those names in case any are lurking - I want them to know how much I liked them, they are still part of my life. Glen

• Evesapple
    Evesapple

When I was a young teen I enjoyed going to the convention looking for young hot brothers, and going out afterwards with a group of young "spiritual" teens for dinner and flirting of course.....or when the young brother I had a crush on was holding the mikes...I'd make sure I sat on that side of the hall and atleast raise my hand to read a scripture....yeah those were the things that kept me going at those boring meetings...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit