Let's share the good memories from the org.

by anew 44 Replies latest jw friends

• anew
    anew

I got this idea from the thread about fun. You know, today is different, I have some good memories from years ago, cake after bookstudys, kiddie parties, intermissions, McDonalds for break at Field Service. Happy elders who would tease me as a little girl and carry me from door to door. Lunch's at assemblies and pudding and danish's. Now there are definite bad memories, let's forget those for now and share the happy times from the past of the Watchtower, please let's keep this thread positive.

• kls
    kls

Ahhhhh ,now wait, Ahhhhh, let me get back to ya.

• shamus
    shamus

Going out to clubs with fellow 'witnesses', who said to hell with what the borg says we should do. We used to have a blast!

That's about it.

• Nina
    Nina

Your good memories are based on your relationships with people, not with the org.

• myself
    myself

okay lets see , no that wasnt it...ummmm, welllllllet me try again ohhhhh nevermind

• Carmel
    Carmel

Here's mine......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

caveman

• Robdar
    Robdar

Hi Anew,

I must agree with Nina:

Your good memories are based on your relationships with people, not with the org.

Welcome to the forum.

Robyn

• simplesally
    simplesally

The org is full of many good people..........

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Many good memories of hanging out, working on each others stuff, sports, even laughing it up in service groups.

Thinking there really was going to be a new system. I used to think about that a lot and now I never do.

It's too bad really isn't it.

• anew
    anew

ConfusedJW you have the idea of what I am looking for. I do not believe any longer. I have anger, but nothing is all bad. Nothing is all good. Never say always and never say never. Come on guys there must be some happy moments! So what if my memories are based on people, that is ok as the org is made up of people I would have never known if I were not a JW. Some of you must have happy moments...let's hear about them. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit