It really was the beer bear!!!

Check this out.

http://www.katu.com/news/story.asp?ID=70282

• Sassy
    Sassy

I heard about this on the radio on my commute home

• shamus
    shamus

If anyone has had the displeasure of actually getting a Moosehead beer down, I ask you one thing.

Did you like it?

I enjoy different beers from around the world. I don't hate beers. Except for two. Moosehead, and Club. Given the more evil of the two, Club is the worst, with Moosehead a close second.

Absolute pisswater. I'd rather drink rubbing alcohol.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Shamus wrote:

Club is the worst, with Moosehead a close second. Absolute pisswater.

Psssssst ... I think Shamus did it. He's just trying to throw us off the scent ...

ESTEE

• Special K
    Special K

Yes it seems that Shamus is protesting a bit too much. Hmm? Was it you, Shamus. LOL (wink,wink)

Thanks for the link to BEER BEAR, tiger,.. It was unbelievable A drunk bear..ROFL.

If they ever find this 50,000 cans of beer I'll post it up and see who it was.

I wonder how Moosehead brewers will write this one off on their Income Tax. LOL

Special K

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Hey, come to think of it, Dan-O has been missing for a few days too...Hmmmmm...Velly Intellesting...

• arrowstar
    arrowstar
    Hey, come to think of it, Dan-O has been missing for a few days too...Hmmmmm...Velly Intellesting...

He's got a point there!!

Lisa

• Robdar
    Robdar
    enjoy different beers from around the world. I don't hate beers. Except for two. Moosehead, and Club. Given the more evil of the two, Club is the worst, with Moosehead a close second.

Hey Shamus,

Do you know how you can tell if your woman likes Moosehead?

By the antler marks on her thighs!

• simplesally
    simplesally

I wonder how many pick up trucks it took to take that much beer?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit