What are your best features?

by Maverick 17 Replies latest social relationships

• undercover
    undercover

I've been told that I have "bedroom eyes". So if I start eyeing you apostobabes in a bar sometime, look out.

• blondie
    blondie

my brains and my smile

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

ooo, a fun topic, Mav!

Well, let's see......I usually notice the eyes first.........after all, not to sound trite, but, they are purportedly the windows to the soul, and if they twinkle, that is very very attractive! (I am a SUCKER for gorgeous hazel or green eyes, btw) Sense of humor would probably be next.......I love witty, clever conversation, ya know that back and forth bantering that a true soul mate type can engage in with you without any strain or forced quality? I appreciate a well informed, well read person, also. I read constantly and have an insatiable curiosity about everything. I'm the type that can read a gun manual or a washing machine brochure and glean some interesting point from it. My best feature(s)? Well, my eyes (medium brown) and my smile............I've been told that I have a warm, pretty smile, nice teeth and smiley, kind eyes, with the laugh wrinkles next to them. LT, I wink also! LOL! It's gotten me in trouble a couple of times, even tho I don't even know I'm doing it half the time! LOL! FBF touched on the tone of voice............yeah.....there is something about southern voices that is sooo scrumptious, or for that matter, any interesting accent.......Scottish burrrrrrsssss are cool as hell...........funny thing that I was told recently.........I have an accent! LOL!

Terri

• Preston
    Preston

I have been told i have a nice chest, arms and butt (oh..naughty boy ) as for intrinsic traits, I've been told I have good patience...

• ballistic
    ballistic

My best feature is my lips, so my new girlfriend tells me. Remember, it's not how big, it's whats you do.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I haven't been keeping up with exercising lately, but when I do chin-ups and dips on a regular basis I get the whole Brando thing going....it's easy when you have short arms

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I think my best physical feature is my eyes and smile. (Although Neil might say otherwise.) But I agree with whomever above said "eyes are windows to the soul." I agree with that. It's the first thing you flirt with when you meet someone you like.

My best personality feature? Probably compassion. Many times I'll read a post here from someone I don't even know and it just makes me gulp or even cry. A lot of my friends say that it makes me a good friend...that I don't judge quickly, that I allow myself the opportunity to see another's perspective. I think nowadays, compassion is something we don't see enough of in RL.

What I like in others? Physically, I love BIG hands. Neil has some of the sexiest, big hands - long manicured fingers. *happy sigh* Also...I love seeing good manners. It's sad to me that the days of "ladies and gentlemen" are a thing of the past. It's one of the first things I noticed about Neil. He opens doors for women, he lets them order first at dinner, he gets them settled in the car and closes the door for them, whether it's me or his mother. Honestly, I can probably count on one hand where I've ever opened my car door since we've met. I think good social etiquette can make up for many flaws. It's what's missing in much of today's world and something I probably need to work on more often.

• dh
    dh

mood swings.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit