What are your best features?

by Maverick 17 Replies latest social relationships

• Maverick
    Maverick

This is a three fold question, what do you feel is your best phyiscal feature and what is your best personality quality? If you want you can add what you first notice about others, in the positive.

Women have told me they really like my eyes, their Hazel blue/green. People in general tell me I'm very enthusiastic! I like people that are quick whitted, this will catch my attention right away.

As a side note, HS and Min, let's not bring up the subject that got my two other topics deleted, OK? Maverick

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

People have told me that the first things they notice about me are my "smile" and that I radiate "calm".

I enjoy people who are witty, with the kind of comments that have subtle double-meaning that leaves you thinking you may well have been the subject of their humour. It doesn't take many words to drop such a bombshell. To me it's mainly about the mind.

SixofNine and HillaryStep have that kind of humour.
    It keeps me chuckling for days, and I love to chuckle. Did I mention it makes me "smile"?

(Oh, and I wink a lot in RL, too).

• Xena
    Xena

I get told a lot that I have pretty blue eyes And I tend to make people laugh, I like to think at my jokes and not just at ME

What do I look for? hhhmmm eyes and smiles I suppose....and a quick wit.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Let me get this straight for you Mav

Women have told me they really like my eyes, their Hazel blue/green.

not to me
    (the colors doesn't matter but the way they are shaped and the way people use their eyes does)

People in general tell me I'm very enthusiastic!

really true somehow
    and I would add your smile !!! definitaly

ok ...

What catch my attention are :

First

Their voice (really a voice can touch me really deep)
    Their gestures (the way they move, talk etc ... I mean Everything)
    Their smiles (always ...)
    Their humor (any kind, well ... it's just fun - even ironic)
    Their way of being witt (straight-talking - no scaps and bows to get the point)

Second

Attention (the way they pay attention to others and why ... I mean and precise : to "others", the way they are able to listening, answering and giving / sharing)

Charisma or lets say presence (something that I can't define as it is related to each individual - their "own" way the get peoples attention.

That's it for what I can think about for now

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

my best features are my eyes and cheeky smile. women love them, and naturally they love me aswell.

i think my best personality feature is my calmness and ability to listen well to people.

frenchbaby has a wonderfull smile, thats so infectious and you just want to give her a hug for it lol.

• minimus
    minimus

okkkkkkkk

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Minimus:And there I was thinking you were going to say it was your "glaze" and "sweet center".

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

PD : Thank you sweety !!!

PD : my best features are my eyes and cheeky smile. women love them, and naturally they love me aswell.
    i think my best personality feature is my calmness and ability to listen well to people.

Agreed !!! ... (you are damn cute in lots of ways !)

• minimus
    minimus

Nah, LT, as soon as I saw this thread, I must admit, I was going to go there. Oh well.

• Scully
    Scully

minimus writes:

Nah, LT, as soon as I saw this thread, I must admit, I was going to go there. Oh well.

I thought about going there too, minimus. I mean, he must've thought it was a fabulous feature to create two very schlong threads about it!! Love, Scully (of the big brown bambi eyes, calm spirited, and amazing voice class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit