Going to buy Cigars tomorrow...

by Confucious 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Confucious
    Confucious

Me and SimpleSally have been talking about homes. Disasters and Triumps...

Right now, I'm finishing my libary/chill out room.

It looks REALLY good so far.

Tomorrow I'm having the wet bar installed.

So... I decided that I'm going to buy some Cigars to compliment the decor.

The cigars will mostly be for show.

I'm also go stock the bar with high end liquor (even though I only drink beer and am having a draft tap installed.

Anyway, I know my liquors pretty good and I'm going to stock my bar with cool stuff.

But I know NOTHING about cigars.

It's mostly for show, but what Cigars should I buy.

Basically, I don't want my cigars to be the "wine equivilent" of Boone Hill (if you know what I mean).

Con

• simplesally
    simplesally

Get a Canuck to send you some Havanas.

Cigars, I don't know about, but I know you will need a humidor. And I think you can look for some antique cigar boxes for decorations in your room. Maybe a pool cue hanging on the wall for looks?

• Confucious
    Confucious

Simple,

GREAT idea.

I heard it's $1,000 per cigar if you get busted with Castro's Sh!t. But that's a GREAT idea.

My ex-wife lives in Toronto.

Gene

• Satanus
    Satanus

Cahibas are considered good. Some serious smokers smoke white owls. In my smoking days, i smoked old port straights, rum flavored, wine dipped. Maybe those are the kind you didn't want.

S

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

The old cigar boxes are a really great idea. If you search hard enough, you can find some really interesting ones with unusual wording, and nice colors. Also the inside lids of many have wonderful Lithographs that look very nice when they are framed. I have about 40 different boxes, some going back to the teens and 20's, and am always complimented on them. You can find some of them really inexpensively too...

• Maverick
    Maverick

I'm going to mis-spell these I'm sure, but I like Arturo Fuentis El Presidentias, about $8 a piece. Or Optimo Coronas, about $1 a piece. These are both very good cigars, most people who smoke will be OK with them.

• shamus
    shamus
    I heard it's $1,000 per cigar if you get busted with Castro's Sh!t. But that's a GREAT idea.

Good god! What a bizarre law. What is America so afraid of?

• simplesally
    simplesally

Shamus, we can't even go to Cuba! You have to Canada and then book a flight to Cuba. Cuba promises not to stamp an American passport in exchange for American tourism ......... off the record!

• Confucious
    Confucious

Shamus,

It's true.

I've been on about 8 cruises, and they are always warning Americans NOT to try to bring Cuban's back to USA.

It goes back to the Cuban Missle Crisis days.

But now a days, it's like, (and I believe) that Terrorism is more important than Cigars...

KNOWWHATIMEAN... Vern???

• Confucious
    Confucious

Also,

Cuban Cigars seem to be the best.

Because it's NOT like pot or cocaine (which I DON'T do).

But it's kind of taboo, but yet at the same time - harmless.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit