GERMAN JWS DURING WWII

by heyfea 13 Replies latest jw friends

• heyfea
    heyfea

Waiting,

thank you for the very interesting post. I'm intrigued by anything that has to do with the Holocaust. Got anything more?

Heyfea

• avishai
    avishai

Joker, joker, joker.

Thank you. Once again, your post's tend to prove our point's rather than your own. Of course their going to help their own. Losing them means losing revenue. Their blatant disregard for the 'Good samaritan" parable never ceases to amaze me. See, the good Samaritan did'nt save one of his own. The Samaritan's practiced what is calle Mosaic Judaism. They were considered APOSTATES by the Jews. What does this tell you? I'm going to pm this to you as well

• waiting
    waiting

I thought the sociological study done on Nazi detained JW's, Homosexuals & political prisoners fascinating.

From my limited understanding:

1. Homosexuals were always held down in distain - so therefore, they were treated as bad before, during, and after the war. Well, much worse during the war. Pity the poor Jewish homosexual.

2. JW's weren't "taken seriously" - so they posed no threat. And Penton ( a once-stout JW author) proves (and some of us have the actual yearbook praising Nazi Germany) that as a UNITED CHRISTIAN GROUP.........THE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ENCOURAGED NAZIS AGAINST USA & BRITAIN.

Only when Hitler wouldn't give them their factories did the Governing Body offer up the bloody sacrifice of local Jehovah's Witnesses. Btw, they fared well as a unit in concentration camps because they were unified.....like most cult members.

3. Interestingly enough, one of the toughest groups not to break under any circumstance to the Nazis were the Gypsies. Tough people. Many were killed.......few ever gave in.

• waiting
    waiting

As for the point that INDIVIDUAL members of ALL groups helped others.........that's pretty well documented. Even some Germans helped Jews.

It was the same as whites helping black slaves escape their owners.

But.......AS A GROUP - JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES BOWED TO HITLER UNTIL HITLER WOULDN'T GIVE THEM THEIR FACTORIES.

Money always talks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit