A deep and serious question for Francoise

by expatbrit 18 Replies latest jw friends

• GinnyTosken
    GinnyTosken

Expatbrit,

My conjugal exploits at conventions were limited to making eye contact seven times with the same young sister as we walked clockwise around the stadium in a group. (The sisters walked anti-clockwise. It was traditional.)
    The tradition of walking in opposing circles around a central focus is a vestige of pagan rites in honor of Maya or Maia, the Virgin Goddess of Spring. May was the traditional month of "wearing of the green" in honor of the Earth Mother's new garment, and of fornicating in plowed fields to encourage the crops. May was a "honey-moon" of sexual freedom throughout rural Europe up to the 16th century. Marriage bonds were temporarily in abeyance.

May Eve was the great springtime festival of "witches," (not to be confused with "white trash bitches"), corresponding to Halloween at the opposite pole of the year. May Eve was known in Germany as Walpurgisnacht, in Ireland and Scotland as Beltaine or Baltein, when the god Baal, Bel, or Balder was burned in effigy.

The god's phallus was planted in the earth's womb in the guise of the Maypole, which was not originally European but a direct borrowing from India where the Maypole is still "the great lingam."

All true Christians should avoid this activity of such obvious pagan origin.

Ginny

• Francois
    Francois

You can bet I'M gonna avoid anything that even resembles this kind of sordid trash.

ft

Where it is a duty to worship the Sun you can be sure that a study of the laws of heat is a crime.

• GinnyTosken
    GinnyTosken

NOTE: The following post is from Roaming Feline, who does not yet have her posting privileges back after hitting the posting limit yesterday.

So, Ginny, let's see if I got this straight. When we were going in opposing circles around the stadium, this was "dancing around Maypole", the Maypole (or Phallic symbol) obviously being the center stage, or "Podium". Which would make the "Phallus" standing there basically a ..............ahem......

Have I got this right?

RCat

• reagan_oconnor
    reagan_oconnor

1995 summer District Convention.
    Columbus Ohio.(Don't remember the name of the venue.)
    Got laid in an alley with my back up against a brick wall. Good thing I wore a long, flowing, modest skirt.

--Reagan

I am the master of my fate/I am the captain of my soul.

• Francois
    Francois

In an alley? Perhaps you should print out "Plan Frank" above, and send it to the person involved. Not a lot of class, that, but desparate times require desparate measures. You are to be congratulated on accomplishing the prime directive against insupperable odds.

Your name will be entered in competition for the coveted "Fearless Francois Award." It's an award to lust for.

Francois

Where it is a duty to worship the Sun you can be sure that a study of the laws of heat is a crime.

• GinnyTosken
    GinnyTosken

"insupperable odds"?

So, like . . . should he at least have taken Reagan out to dinner first?

Ginny, for whom "brick laying" has taken on a whole new meaning

• Francois
    Francois

You're damn right. Quickies in an alley accomplish the prime directive, but it's still a quickie. Under those circumstances, I feel it would be appropriate to go to dinner after.

Did I mention that dressing rooms in some of the better department stores often afford a convenient, safe, and inexpensive place to, um, get to know one another?

My favorite is the Bass Pro Shop/Outdoor World dressing room. Full doors. None of those half-door things. Spacious. Avoid K-Marts, Wal-Marts, and other -Marts. Low rent. Upscale places are better. Neiman-Marcus, Richs, Abercrombie & Fitch. you know the places.

Have a good one.

MOMMY!! ATTENTION! One of the better assemblies in which participation in this grand grousing in the goodie game was played was in Asheville, NC in 1967. Still remember her name. Another was in Chattanooga, TN earlier that year. The crem de la crem, however, was a winter circuit assembly in Gatlinburg, TN. Had a fancy private room lined with hand-rubbed natural wood paneling. In-room fireplace provided the only light, and was proof against the bone-chilling cold and two feet of unexpected snow that night; the large dry slow-motion flakes that caught in her hair after as we cooled off on the deck overlooking the small brook laughing and tumbling down the hill beneath the full moon. Brought my own wine, a nice Rosthchild 1957 with Caspian Sea Beluga Caviar and water wafers. It was wonderful. OH to be twenty again.

I thank you Jehovah, each day and each night...

Francois

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Fred Hall studies for the next District Assembly:

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Now I know why my sister was always trolling around the assembly hall! She said she was bored. I tried to follow her everywhere. Good thing...I am sure she rode the wild pony during the breaks!

It even makes more sense on why Mom started trolling...in her 30's and divorced!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit