Strange Bar Snacks

by Mac 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Kaethra
    Kaethra

You probably wouldn't want to know about the studies they've done on bar snacks then...you know, the ones where they've found higher than normal traces of fecal matter on bar snacks, due to all the unwashed hands dipping into them. mmmmmmmm! ;)

• Sassy
    Sassy

I'll have a Mac snack..

• Princess
    Princess
    You probably wouldn't want to know about the studies they've done on bar snacks then...you know, the ones where they've found higher than normal traces of fecal matter on bar snacks, due to all the unwashed hands dipping into them. mmmmmmmm! ;)

Same with the bowl of mints or candies at restaurants. We call them "fecal mints". Yummy.

• simplesally
    simplesally

I don't eat out of a 'group bowl'..........at the place I used to go to that served the almonds, they served each person or party of 2 with a small glass ........ actually had to pour them into your hand because the shape of the glass didnt' alllow for dipping!

My dad serves peanuts and the like in a bowl but with a large serving spoon. One of his friends came and stuck his hand in it and my dad let him have it!!

• Mac
    Mac

Pigs Knuckles!!.. Now that's unique...They don't call ya redneck fer nuthin'!

Thanks Kaethra...you've stomped on one of my simple pleasures...from now on I'll have to smuggle in my own mixed nuts.

I'll have a Mac snack..
    Wow, Sassy... they serve happy meals at your pub...bartender doesn't happen to go by the name of Ronald does he?!!!!! mac
  • Dan-O
    Dan-O

I'll take some hot wings. Or potato skins. Or egg rolls. Or nachos. Or stuffed jalapenos. Or a blooming onion/onion flower/Texas Tumbleweed. Or Texas Toothpicks. I gotta have the bar munchies.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Pickled eggs

NOT something i like.

• blondie
    blondie

PORK RINDS

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

Pork rinds are NOT bar snacks. Pork rinds are road munchies. Gimee a full tank of gas, a pack of Marlboros, a Mello Yello, and a bag of hot n spicy pork rinds. I'm all set for a couple hundred miles.

• blondie
    blondie

Dan-O, then I have to go out tomorrow and tell the local bar owners to dump those rinds. I have only 15 bars in this town, 20 next one, 35 the next, 250 the next.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit