Friday the 13th

by Elsewhere 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    lmao! I called and the girl there said she was working on it and she should have it back up soon.

Yea, and i told you to stop calling me so early!

Nothing bad yet, but i can already see an argument tonight.

*hoping that one day soon my divorce lands on a friday the 13*

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I consider myself to be void of superstitions, with the exception of one: I will not personalize my work area at work. I won't keep any personal belongings at work at all.

My superstition is that if I do personalize my work area I will loose my job.

I think I know why I am like this... I have been doing contract work for many years and because of this I change jobs every few months. In the past I used to personalize my work after settling in after a few months, but of course the contract would end right about then. So I guess I have unconsciously associated personalizing my work area with loosing my job.

• kls
    kls

Today is my granddaughters 5th Birthday , she was born on Friday the 13 and it is a great-day so far.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Friday the 13th is never a problem for me. Always been lucky.

However, when I worked, Monday the 13'th never boded well. Always SOMETHING broke down, or fouled up beyond all recognition. ALWAYS.

Have a luck day!

Oh, y'all in FLA, Stay dry and attached to something.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Found out today the plumber is gonna knock out a wall to fix a leak....

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Xena,

My GF had a flat tire this AM too. I wanted her to take my truck but she doens't like driving stick. Riding it is fine, but not driving...

ANYWays, I didn't ride my motorcycle to work, even though it was a "Spare the Air" day. BAH!

I'm wondering if its because of the bad luck of Friday the 13th, or because our complex is under construction by a bunch of lazy buggers who probably leave screws and nails all around the parking lot....

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Tuesday WHOOOO HOOOOOO ours was in April

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Ooooh friday 13 (is good for me) but not for my ex boss ( - he got all troubles the same day ) but ... it gives me more time for what I need to do ... SO !!!

• family_man
    family_man

this morning men and women in lab coats wearing latex gloves put drops in my eyes and proded them with strange looking machinery emmiting red ang green lights. i walked out of there feeling groogy and seeing things intensified ... in a yellow haze ... and slightly blurry...

then they sent me to work

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Ah Friday the 13th has always been a lucky day for me! But then I'm a witch, go figure....

bwaaaahaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaa

Sherry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit