today, i am a man

by doogie 23 Replies latest jw friends

• doogie
    doogie

I bought my first grill last night. AND I cooked out, Wisconsin style (beer and brats, baby). My texan girlfriend had never seen such a display of raw manhood.

• shotgun
    shotgun

Steaks you need big man sized steaks done on the barbie...they should moo a little when you eat them.

• desib77
    desib77

men.

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

I just bought a big 'ol fat ass grill at Lowes.

I am having a party tomorrow night and I am scared to death of the thing. I know how to marinate the steaks, the asparagus, bake the potatoes, toss a salad, open the wine...but to light the thing makes me very nervous, < peers out at it on the porch> Yes I am nervous..propane thing. Anyone have any suggestions so i don't blow it up?

• doogie
    doogie
    Yes I am nervous..propane thing. Anyone have any suggestions so i don't blow it up?

boy, i can't help you there. i'm just glad i figured out the concept of charcoal (basically, get em real hot so they cook stuff). don't know anything about propane.

they should moo a little when you eat them.

there was this restaurant i went to in New York that served the Cannibal Burger. fantastic. i think they stopped serving them.

• doogie
    doogie

oops...double

• doogie
    doogie

oops...triple.

actually, i'm just padding my stats

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

* Tim Taylor style grunting *

Ar!!! Ar!!! Ar!!!

Mmmmmmmeat!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Ok, I have to confess. Texan steak has spoiled me.
    I near enough a vegetarian, now I'm back home!

I used to like my meat well done, but now I'm content if it squeals

• kls
    kls

Notperfectyet, i have used a ass grill for as long as i can remember, but i can't remember things to long, anyway make sure you check propane connections with soap and water the same as you would for a gas leak to make sure the connections are tight. When you turn on the gas and light the flame leave the top open for a few seconds so that any trapped gas is burned off before you shut the top . They cook so fast and no waiting for charcoal .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit