Why Does God Permit Wickedness?

by undercover 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• shamus
    shamus
    IMHO, We are all part of the universe and we are all responsible for the existence of bad things. God is part of everything and therefore isn't a man on a throne who needs to know we love him.

Without darkness we wouldn't know light, would we?

Nope.

If that's god, then when you go meet him, Sirona, tell him, while I'm burning in hell like I was told would happen to me if I didn't accept Jesus as my savior thanks but no thanks.

• kes152
    kes152

Greetings loved ones,

It is with love that I wish to share with you as much on this question as the Spirit will permit me. The reason God permits wickedness is because although wickedness has NO beginning, it will have an end. It was by means of creating his Son, and pattering us who follow him in the pattern of his Son, that he will use his Son, and us, to bring and end to wickedness, and to the Devil, and to the One who is wicked.

The Light has come to be that by means of the Light, the darkness will be brought to nothing. There was wickedness before creation, there was wickedness after creation, but when the last hour arrives and all things are brought back together again into the Christ, wickedness will be no more.

Peace to you,

Aaron

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    It is with love that I wish to share with you as much on this question as the Spirit will permit me.

I know what you mean. It's hard to make a sensible post when you're drunk.

• dh
    dh
    Why Does God Permit Wickedness?

i haven't read the whole thread so i will just respond to the title.

why does god permit wickedness...

why wouldn't he?

• shamus
    shamus
    It was by means of creating his Son, and pattering us who follow him in the pattern of his Son, that he will use his Son, and us, to bring and end to wickedness, and to the Devil, and to the One who is wicked.

The Light has come to be that by means of the Light, the darkness will be brought to nothing. There was wickedness before creation, there was wickedness after creation, but when the last hour arrives and all things are brought back together again into the Christ, wickedness will be no more.

If it sounds like horseshit, smells like horseshit, would you eat it? Would you even sample it?

• kes152
    kes152

Greetings shamus,

May peace be with you.

I can understand your remark, I do not take it offensively. What the Spirit has said is that the reason you feel that way is because (1) you don't understand what it means and (2) you are not familiar with what occured before creation. This does not make you a "bad person," you simply didn't know. So here is what my Lord says.

What my Lord has given me to share with you is this: Before the beginning, BEFORE he created the heavens and the earth, BEFORE creation.. there was a Wicked One (not Satan the Devil). This Wicked One was the Enemy of our Father. The Father was good and he willed that by means of his creation that he was ABOUT to create, he would "bring to NOTHING" this wicked one. In the beginning, when the Christ was born, it was to be by MEANS of him that he would put an end to the Wicked One and all the wickedness that issues forth FROM him.

Take care,

Aaron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit