What is this ?

by frenchbabyface 18 Replies latest jw friends

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

I was pleased to find that ... do you know what it is ?

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

I know it's like a mix ... in between : Egyptian Hieroglyph and Asian Caligraphy ...
    in your opinion where does it come from ?

• Gadget
    Gadget

It reminds me of the Japanese writing I was looking at in a tattoo shop, I found it to be a lot more artistic that the chinise symbols everyone else seems to get.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

It's a chinese eyechart!

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Yeah it looks like things we already have seen ...

Well it is AFRICAN HIEROGLYPH ... called TAS (means "draw" in there language) and it's older than the Egyptian Hieroglyph and the Asian Caligraphy ... (it is obviously there origines - hided a bit too much longer ... the reason is also quiet obvious - probably the same reason that Napoleon ask for breaking some Egyptians statues noses ! )

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny

Not quite following this FBF. Someone is hiding or has hidden something? If so, why? What's that about Napolean breaking noses off statues?

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    It's a chinese eyechart!

LOL..

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Myauntfany : sorry ... As is it a something that would take me a long time to explain (about my conclusions by now about the matter), I'd rather take my time to check Web links that are talking about all those things and if possible in English. (I'm busy at the moment - only chating here when I've got the blank page on what I'm doing to relax) ... but I'll take my time to put the information related on this topic ... Also if some of you are interested in the matter maybe they can do some researches : on AFRICAN HIEROGLYPH and post them here (thank you in advance, I might also learn more about that from you) ... thank you in advance

• shotgun
    shotgun

Looks like the lunch menu....try the beef and broccoli

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Oh ? what is an eyechart ?

SP : in that an ass on your avatar ? ... well it's Sexy !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit