String theory, Relativity, and angels

by onacruse 133 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Was "surfing the 'net" tonite and came across a couple of neat quotes from Albert Einstein......thought this thread would be the perfect spot to post to share them........ "When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come close to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge" ~~ Albert Einstein "The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious?. the fundamental
    emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science." ~~ Albert Einstein

• Sirona
    Sirona

Sunny

"The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious?. the fundamental
    emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science." ~~ Albert Einstein

I love that quote! Sirona

• Terry
    Terry

The most mysterious thing about Albert Einstein was the fact that all his great theoretical insights came while he was employed as a junior patent review clerk. Instead of doing his job he was daydreaming. He never had another insight. During his lean years with nothing important coming out of him and yet, the eyes of the world on him--he went through many crises of self-examination. I'd bet that "mystery" quote came during his fallow period.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Terry,

I think Albert as well as the vast majority of Physicists are at their peak in the early 20's after that it is all dowm hill for most.

His pure thought experiments were beautiful. which reminds me how nice a good imagination really is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit