Best South Park episode, cast your vote

by DanTheMan 31 Replies latest social entertainment

• brwneyedgrl1
    brwneyedgrl1

I love the episode where cartman goes to fat camp. also, the two-parter "do the handicapped go to hell?" is also great...both are pretty old though.

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

Oh yeah, that episode where Timmy and Jimmy joins the Crips thinking they are a group for people who are crippled. Also the metrosexual/Queer Eye for the Straight Guy episode. "You're straight like a freeway!" "I'm like, a quarter-bi. My grandpa was bi, so that makes me quarter-bi."

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

The Sally Struthers one with Starvin' Marvin and Pat Robertson was pretty damn funny.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    If you haven't seen the movie though, you are seriously missing some funny sh*t.

I agree, the movie took it to a whole different level

The one where Butters' mom tries to kill him and they end up having drinks with Jon Benet Ramsey's parents and OJ was a riot. .

I haven't seen this one, sounds like a good one

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I can't think of a favorite, But I loved the Satan vs Jesus one....

• jwbot
    jwbot

The Butters Show was good...Ahh the Mormon episode!!! I was laughing so hard!!!!! And of course Awesome-O.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    There is little to nothing that these guys aren't willing to ferociously lampoon.

DTM, no truer words have been spoken re: South Park. They are definitely the "StarTrek of Political Correctness"!

• Confucious
    Confucious

Dan the Man,

Hahahahahaha!!!!

I forgot about that. I was like Holy Sttt.

It was like a room full of 3rd graders.

ha!!

• lauralisa
    lauralisa

Hey Dan ! Great thread...

There was another 'sex-ed' episode... Mr. Garrison wanted to get fired for being gay so he could sue the school system and get rich. He had a difficult time proving he WAS gay, so, one day.......

He brings Mr. Slave, some "toys" and stuff to class and has him bend over a desk and omg there is a GERBIL involved... Stanley and Kyle try to 'object' to parents who send them to gay tolerance camp.......

Thought I'd never say 'over the line' w/ those guys but that one came close!!! LOL

Of course I threaten to send my kids to Tolerance Camp all the time now if they don't eat vegetables, etc.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

LL, I remember that one, where they made they made the gerbil's journey through Mr. Slave's intestines into this epic adventure, that was a great episode. What was the gerbil's name again? I can't remember.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit