Best South Park episode, cast your vote

by DanTheMan 31 Replies latest social entertainment

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I have only been watching SP for the past year or so, so I'm sure there's a lot of episodes I haven't seen, and I'm obviously a little late getting on the bandwagon. But a couple of weekends ago they did a "25 most outrageous episodes" thing, and one of the episodes was where Cartman had this J-Lo hand puppet where he recorded songs and did some *ahem* other things involving Ben Affleck. I don't remember laughing at anything so hard in my life.

Oh, and of course the episode with Mr. Hankey and his drunken, verbally abusive wife.

So what's your fave?

• jwbot
    jwbot

Last night was a repeat of one of my favorites with the Mongolians. The chinese guy that owns the chinese resturant built the wall around the town and the "damn Mongoreans!" kept trying to destroy it.

"I drive slow and eat rice just like everyone else"

• jwbot
    jwbot

Another one of my favorites where I seriously never laughed so hard was the season premeire for this season where Butters (my favorite character) got the ninja star thrown in his eye. OMG so funny.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I don't think I've seen either of those episodes JWBot, but I'm sure they're hilarious. Butters is a great character.

I've *never* seen an episode with Towely (sp?), I've heard those are some of the best ones.

Did you see the "Passion of the Christ" episode? My Catholic mom kept bugging me to see the movie, and I was half-tempted to say to her "I'll see the movie if you'll watch this SP episode". She wouldn't have got it though. LOL

• El Kabong
    El Kabong
    damn Mongoreans

"Why every time Chinese build wall, mongoreans have to come knock it down".

I LOVE South Park. There are so many good episodes. But, my favorite, is the Butters Show.

"Paint....Clean.....must clean Butters"

I always felt South Park (and I hate to use this word) "preaches" without letting the viewer know he's being preached to.

I first noticed this at the end of the first Mr. Hankey episode, where Jesus is sitting in the studio of "Jesus 'n Pals" all alone singing Happy Birthday to Me. Then the lights go out. The rest of the world is busy celebratiing Crap (Mr. Hankey).

Very Powerful stuff.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Darn double posting!!!

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Trey Parker is a damn genius.

Those stupid Enzyte commercials are about all I can take though. "Here's Bob the host with the most you might say..."

I wish they would do an episode where they make fun of Hillary Duff in a really mean way. That would make me very very happy.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

I'm with JWBOT on this one..........that Mongorean episode was the funniest one I ever did see, the other one I liked was when one of the handicapped kids took steroids while competing in the Special Olympics and when Timmy found out about it........whoever was doing his voice was good..........he got such a range of expression out of the repetition of one word: TIMMY!!! LMAO!!

Hey, Dan, I think you and I have both talked about "Timmy" before!

Terri

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Scott Tenorman must die. "I made you eat your parents! I made you eat your parents! Let me taste your tears, Scott. Mm, your tears are so yummy and sweet. Yum, the tears of unfathomable sorrow, yes!"

I damn near died when I saw that. I still want to spit up.

Cripple Fight was pretty awesome, too.

CZAR

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

I havent had a chance to see any episodes yet!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit