The contempt of Anthony Morris: the face doesn't lie.

by freemindfade 55 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Anthony Morris III....a TRUE narcissist!

• Splash
    Splash

Such a contemptuous sneer. He holds the fawning underlings in total disdain.

Splash

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    @ToseUp & Splash is interesting to see that the sneer has an intrinsic purpose in human communication. He can't hide it, and I don't believe he wants to. I think they make him hold back his true contempt for the not-christs-brothers, and it comes out in a asymmetrical disfigurement of his face.
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

I agree freemindfade.

If you spend time in the Corporate environment, these guys/women are a dime a dozen. The difference with "Brother" Morris is he holds a Bible in his hand while he rants.

Someone mentioned the song by Phil Collins, Jesus He Knows me well. Listen to the words to that song, such a fitting song.

• steve2
    steve2

AMIII is the modern face of Old Testament scorn and contempt, the daily reminder that you, you and you over there can do nothing right, are a waste of space and will die - but before you do so, that face of contempt will hover into view to get in a few more stabs of disapproval and disgust. Jehovah hates disobedience, people - and AMIII is not only His mouthpiece but also His "facepiece". Do you think Ezekiel smiled or cooed when he writhed around in the mud condemning the nations to annihilation? No, he fair snarled unhinged condemnation.

AMIII, like his predecessor Rutherford, but without the latter's cackle, exudes Lordly, Jehovian HATE  writ large. There is simply no room left for " God so loving the world that he sent His Only Begotten Son" blather. 

Bring on the FOG (Fear, Obligation & Guilt) and move those tigjt-pants slack arses into theocratic action.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

He would have been one of the apostles asking jesus if they could call down fire from heaven to annihilate the tight pants wearing, education getting, vacation taking, non-minesterial servant marrying sob's!...

then jesus would rebuke him and be like "dude...relax" lol

• Magnum
    Magnum
    Interesting. There's something about the look, countenance, etc. of this guy that makes me almost detest him, but I hadn't thought about or noticed what was mentioned in the OP.
  • TTATTelder
    TTATTelder

Totally agree with OP. The guy is a pompous ass.

God's representative?........Don't make me laugh.

-TE

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions
    This is a great thread. You absolutely nailed it, FREEMINDFADE.
  • sir82
    sir82

God's representative?........Don't make me laugh.

That's the thing, with the new JW TV thingy, the more you see these guys, the more they appear like contemptuous sneering dimwits, or rubber-faced buffoons, or completely out of touch morons, or mildly innocuous bumblers.

There's almost 8 billion people on the planet, and God picks these 7? ^1000

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit