Waiting....and Waiting....and Waiting.........

by dottie 22 Replies latest jw friends

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface
    LT : It seems there are soon to be a few JWD babies

Yep !!!

LT : This is so cool!!!

Not sure (just kidding but still ... lots of work)

Dottie : Honestly I'm not complaining...just venting due to the fact that I'M BORED!!

What can I say ... In a little while you won't be bored anymore ... but overwelmed (not sure it is the right word)

and CONGRATS BTW !!!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

It never ceases to amaze me how a woman could eagerly anticipate having a screaming larva rip it's way out of her lower abdomen.

I'd be freaking out right about now.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

(Slaps Elsewhere upside the head BE goood.......also NEITHER of my babies screamed their way into the world....geesh

Dottie: Well, Thunder and I just had lots of sex towards the end when I wasn't cleaning and being anal about the towels in the bathroom being crooked or something. I think he probably started to dry his hands on his shirt cause I would freak if the towels were touched ROLMAO poor Thunder......

(he claims he didn't wash them LOL)

Well...it will be soon....you can always Im with your favorite Auntie I will make you laugh and the baby will come rolling out LOL

• qwerty
    qwerty

Women are so brave. i just couldn't take the pain!!!!!!!!!!!

It's true, good job us men don't have to give birth.

Qwerty

• Simon
    Simon

They have it easy ... they get a bed - I remember how sore my feet were from standing up. Oh, the agony of childbirth

Good luck Dottie, I hope all goes well. It all just happens so enjoy the moment - it's an amazing thing.

• franklin J
    franklin J

best wishes.....

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Crystal, Good luck and many many belly rubs for your baby!

I haven't gotten into that "nesting" phase yet. I'm still in my "tired" phase. Please keep us updated with your baby.

Scully, thanks for the idea on food.

Now I'd better go and watch another episode of "Birth Day" at Discovery Health Chanel.

• desib77
    desib77

Not this woman..............I'm a chicken! I really prefer the whole stork method....

Best wishes for you and the baby!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

That is why we are superior creatures

• dottie
    dottie
    How much cash do you think it would take to bribe him into inducing me????

Well it looks like I may get my wish.(And I didn't have to bribe anyone) Just got back from the Dr's and he said because I'm quite a distance to the hospital (about a 45 min drive) I could go ahead with induction as early as Friday if I wanted!!!!!!! Talk about a slap in the face from the reality demon!!!!

LOL at least I won't be bored anymore We'll keep everyone posted as to what happens....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit